Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Witheringhog

Re: Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

Postby Witheringhog » Sat May 06, 2023 12:16 pm

Day 4

Swelling going down, bruising showing more on the sack. Pain is better today, more like day 1 and 2 pain level. I have an office job, will update Monday after work.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat May 06, 2023 7:32 pm

You’re doing great brother!

Everything is going to be ok. Right now your life feels moment by moment and all you can think about is your dick. We’ve all been there.

I’m 4 months postop and sitting comfortably at my local tavern having a cold one. Not feeling one iota of discomfort down below.

Your day WILL arrive. Hang in there!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sat May 06, 2023 11:25 pm

Thanks for the encouragement!!! Feel very fortunate/ blessed for the easy recovery so far, hope it keeps going well.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon May 08, 2023 4:27 pm

Day 6

First day back to work, sitting all day in an office chair is not as nice as being at home free balling it. Keep having to adjust myself and constantly know/ feel whats in my pants. Pain is still low, i will swell up some if i dont ice. Iced on the way in, at lunch and will do the same on the way home.

Time is starting to drag, i am not at the wtf stage and hope i get to skip that all together but today is the first day it’s starting to feel like a marathon.

But hey! Its still fun having a day time erection even if it needs constant adjustments. I think this 60% chub is harder than my cock has been since my 30s, very happy so far. Length is damb close based off of a hand measurement and girth I measured the same, 6 1/4 mid shaft 7 base. 6 and a quarter length to 6.5 when its all said and done i would guess. 10 years ago i was more like 6.75. So far clavell was right, length seems good, girth i would guess could end up thicker. I did do permanent filler injections, i dont want any extra girth but???? Time will tell.

Can’t really measure length yet as the skin is tight and i always did bone pressed erect measurements before, since i cant pump 100 pecent yet and with the swelling it wouldn’t be fair to comment on length with any accuracy at this point.

1day2Bbionic

Postby 1day2Bbionic » Mon May 08, 2023 4:44 pm

What do you mean permanent girth filler....already?

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Mon May 08, 2023 5:21 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Day 6

First day back to work, sitting all day in an office chair is not as nice as being at home free balling it. Keep having to adjust myself and constantly know/ feel whats in my pants. Pain is still low, i will swell up some if i dont ice. Iced on the way in, at lunch and will do the same on the way home.

Time is starting to drag, i am not at the wtf stage and hope i get to skip that all together but today is the first day it’s starting to feel like a marathon.

But hey! Its still fun having a day time erection even if it needs constant adjustments. I think this 60% chub is harder than my cock has been since my 30s, very happy so far. Length is damb close based off of a hand measurement and girth I measured the same, 6 1/4 mid shaft 7 base. 6 and a quarter length to 6.5 when its all said and done i would guess. 10 years ago i was more like 6.75. So far clavell was right, length seems good, girth i would guess could end up thicker. I did do permanent filler injections, i dont want any extra girth but???? Time will tell.

Can’t really measure length yet as the skin is tight and i always did bone pressed erect measurements before, since i cant pump 100 pecent yet and with the swelling it wouldn’t be fair to comment on length with any accuracy at this point.

So glad that you are doing great! Yes, it is a marathon, but you're doing great!

I'm glad that I had already retired when I got my implant, it would have been tough going back to work at day 6, I was a facility engineer for a large shopping mall and walked about 6 miles a day.

You have a Titan and I'm not sure when Clavell will start your cycling.

I have a AMS 700 LGX and I started cycling at 6 weeks and I couldn't even pump it up all the way, hurt like heck, but it gets better every day.

Keep getting better, and keep us updated!
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon May 08, 2023 8:09 pm

From what i read here Clavell says 6 weeks like he told me but depending on healing could be as soon as 4.

I thought my ED was because of lack of feeling, my wife gets very wet. So after researching pmma and Loria out of miami, i went with Loria. Its a permanent girth filler, i am vey happy with it and it did help my issue for 6 months or so. I went from 4.5 tip, 4.75 mid, 6 inch base girth to 6, 6.25 and 7 base, sex feels way better but same old issue, start sex fine then go soft, sucks. But!!! Fixed now thank you implant.

Permanent filler is controversial, do your own research.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon May 08, 2023 8:12 pm

Ya, the pumping would be tuff right now, i cant feel the release valve yet. Thanks for the encouragement, One week down, praying week 4-6 gets here fast.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Tue May 09, 2023 10:24 am

Witheringhog wrote:From what i read here Clavell says 6 weeks like he told me but depending on healing could be as soon as 4.

I thought my ED was because of lack of feeling, my wife gets very wet. So after researching pmma and Loria out of miami, i went with Loria. Its a permanent girth filler, i am vey happy with it and it did help my issue for 6 months or so. I went from 4.5 tip, 4.75 mid, 6 inch base girth to 6, 6.25 and 7 base, sex feels way better but same old issue, start sex fine then go soft, sucks. But!!! Fixed now thank you implant.

Same here with getting soft before I could get my wife to cum, I would have to reach down and hold the base so I could still stimulate my wife to climax. Thankfully mine started right around 60 instead of 50, although I still had to use pills. I believe my ED was due to high cholesterol, but it’s under control now.

Yes! Thank you implant, I no longer have to worry about getting soft. Yay!
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue May 09, 2023 11:58 am

Witheringhog wrote:From what i read here Clavell says 6 weeks like he told me but depending on healing could be as soon as 4.

Hey Witheringhog,

That really cool man. how much did the PMMA cost you?
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Return to “Implants”