Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SWorks17

Re: Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

Postby SWorks17 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:16 pm

Witheringhog wrote:2 month update

I can pump to max for 40 min plus without pain. Goal is hour plus
Masterbation feels better, way better than pre implant.

Wife is visiting family, haven’t got to use the new toy for a couple weeks, she gets back around the 18th. Say that to say, nothing new to report on the sex front

Hey Hog, you've got plenty of time to do long warm sits baths to do extended cycling to help with stretching, since your wife is away. I would do a variation of Perito's stretching exercises, I would pump to around 70 or 80 percent and bend it in all directions for about 5 minutes and then pump it to the max and see how long I could go before I would have to deflate.

Keep getting better Hog :!: 8-)
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:40 pm

SWorks17 wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:2 month update

I can pump to max for 40 min plus without pain. Goal is hour plus
Masterbation feels better, way better than pre implant.

Wife is visiting family, haven’t got to use the new toy for a couple weeks, she gets back around the 18th. Say that to say, nothing new to report on the sex front

Hey Hog, you've got plenty of time to do long warm sits baths to do extended cycling to help with stretching, since your wife is away. I would do a variation of Perito's stretching exercises, I would pump to around 70 or 80 percent and bend it in all directions for about 5 minutes and then pump it to the max and see how long I could go before I would have to deflate.

Keep getting better Hog :!: 8-)

Thank you very much sworks, will give that a try.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:46 am

Month 3 update,

Man time flys, I will keep doing monthly updates till nothing new is noticed.

Orgasms are crazy strong. The sensation I get and the length of time the orgasm lasts has increased. Trying to put some numbers on it I would say sensation is 2x and length of time is 3x compared to before the implant, I swear they seem to go on for 20-30 seconds. I initially thought the strong orgasms were due to not having sex for over a month but after almost two months of banging that's not the case, they continue to be great.

Over the last month the base seems to be getting more and more comfortable, very little to no pain when in cowgirl but still not 100% I feel. Flaccid continues to improve, I still notice it from time to time because flaccid size is so much bigger than pre op, but I don't notice the dog ears or other odd pains you get in the first couple months have seem to of gone away.

I thought I had pumping down but just yesterday I used my finger tips on my left hand and the palm grip on my right and I was able to apply alot more pressure, so still learning. When cycling I am still unable to reach an hour pain free, I still feel a strong stretching sensation that eventually becomes uncomfortable. I haven't noticed this during sex just on my 2x a day cycling routine, been trying to make an hour max inflated twice a day.

But by far the best thing is how much better sex has become compared to any other point in my life. I never worried about ED prior to age 44, but in all those years I have never enjoyed sex as much as I do today. The patiences you get with knowing your not going to go soft, enjoying foreplay like never before, multiple positions with zero worry, and the orgasms WOW, then after the best orgasms of your life you settle down and pound away as long as you need to for your partner to get theirs. I asked my wife if she noticed anything odd or different about the implant and she said "its gooood" she is not one to elaborate but clearly loves it.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:00 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Month 3 update,

Orgasms are crazy strong. The sensation I get and the length of time the orgasm lasts has increased. Trying to put some numbers on it I would say sensation is 2x and length of time is 3x compared to before the implant, I swear they seem to go on for 20-30 seconds. I initially thought the strong orgasms were due to not having sex for over a month but after almost two months of banging that's not the case, they continue to be great.

Over the last month the base seems to be getting more and more comfortable, very little to no pain when in cowgirl but still not 100% I feel. Flaccid continues to improve, I still notice it from time to time because flaccid size is so much bigger than pre op, but I don't notice the dog ears or other odd pains you get in the first couple months have seem to of gone away.

I thought I had pumping down but just yesterday I used my finger tips on my left hand and the palm grip on my right and I was able to apply alot more pressure, so still learning. When cycling I am still unable to reach an hour pain free, I still feel a strong stretching sensation that eventually becomes uncomfortable. I haven't noticed this during sex just on my 2x a day cycling routine, been trying to make an hour max inflated twice a day.

But by far the best thing is how much better sex has become compared to any other point in my life. I never worried about ED prior to age 44, but in all those years I have never enjoyed sex as much as I do today. The patiences you get with knowing your not going to go soft, enjoying foreplay like never before, multiple positions with zero worry, and the orgasms WOW, then after the best orgasms of your life you settle down and pound away as long as you need to for your partner to get theirs. I asked my wife if she noticed anything odd or different about the implant and she said "its gooood" she is not one to elaborate but clearly loves it.

Keep it down over there Hog, I can hear you all the way over in San Antonio, Texas :lol: :!:

I'm sooo glad things are going well for you :!:

Keep the great updates coming Hog :!:

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:48 pm

SWorks17 wrote:

Keep it down over there Hog, I can hear you all the way over in San Antonio, Texas :lol: :!:

S-Works

LOL, thanks Sworks, i will make sure the misses is properly gaged next time. :D

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:36 am

Witheringhog wrote:
SWorks17 wrote:

S-Works

Hog, just a little back story, my wife and I were traveling to Wisconsin for vacation last year and we stopped at McConnel Air Force Base in Wichita Kansas at the base lodging. We were about to go to sleep when we started hearing banging and loud moaning coming from the lodging room above us, they just didn't care who heard them. Probably two air crew that had a hook up on a trip where they met at the base lodging. We thought they had stopped after the first time having a loud climax but after about 10 to 15 minutes they started up again just as loud as the first time and with another loud climax. It got us so hot that we got it on down in our room, but we weren't as loud at the couple above us. :lol: A good time was had by all :lol:

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:07 am

:D[/quote]

Hog, just a little back story, my wife and I were traveling to Wisconsin for vacation last year and we stopped at McConnel Air Force Base in Wichita Kansas at the base lodging. We were about to go to sleep when we started hearing banging and loud moaning coming from the lodging room above us, they just didn't care who heard them. Probably two air crew that had a hook up on a trip where they met at the base lodging. We thought they had stopped after the first time having a loud climax but after about 10 to 15 minutes they started up again just as loud as the first time and with another loud climax. It got us so hot that we got it on down in our room, but we weren't as loud at the couple above us. :lol: A good time was had by all :lol:[/quote]

Love that story, love the implant/ So nice we can just go at it when ever for how ever long you want.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:36 pm

7 month update:

Sorry for falling off, life got in the way. With my deductible met i had two carpal tunnel surgeries which impacted my cycling and then almost got divorced…. All good now on all fronts. Around month 5 i could cycle for an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon without pain. I think i gained 1/4 inch in erect length, still a little shorter than pre ED 10 years ago but longer than pre op. Girth remains the same, but its consistently measuring max girth. Pre implant it was hit or mis, 5.75 to 6.25 depending on erection quality, now post implant its almost always at that 6.25 number. Last update would be,the scar from scrotal webbing/implant is starting to get alot more feeling, sensation in that scar is much better in the last week.

I will keep updating if something changes and try to update once a year from there on. I couldnt be happier and like many have said before, this is the nicest thing i have ever done for myself. Best wishes to all starting this journey!

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:01 pm

SWorks17 wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:Day 33,

I can pump to 100% for 20 min without pain, then the tips and shaft start getting that stretched feeling, little pain in the tips total stretch feeling in shaft. Thats about a 15 minute gain over the weekend.

That’s Great Hog, keep cycling and cycling, for me it wasn’t until 4 to 6 months before I could go past 45 minutes without discomfort the last five minutes. I’m at 18 months out now and I can go 1.5 hours with very little discomfort at the end of that time.

I'm happy to hear that, since I see a lot of comments that full inflation is always uncomfortable. It is uncomfortable for me to go to 100% for long (at around six weeks), but I keep going, and adding at least partial pumps about every ten minutes or so until I can't clench my teeth any longer for the pain. I am determined to get my size back and to get accustomed to being pumped up hard for extended periods.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:23 pm

SWorks17 wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:
SWorks17 wrote:

S-Works

Hog, just a little back story, my wife and I were traveling to Wisconsin for vacation last year and we stopped at McConnel Air Force Base in Wichita Kansas at the base lodging. We were about to go to sleep when we started hearing banging and loud moaning coming from the lodging room above us, they just didn't care who heard them. Probably two air crew that had a hook up on a trip where they met at the base lodging. We thought they had stopped after the first time having a loud climax but after about 10 to 15 minutes they started up again just as loud as the first time and with another loud climax. It got us so hot that we got it on down in our room, but we weren't as loud at the couple above us. :lol: A good time was had by all :lol:

Thread hijack alert.

I was an Air Force ROTC cadet who did summer field training at McConnell AFB in 1979. Felt like I was about a mile from the sun. No AC in those old WW2 era barracks.

Back to our normal programming.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”