Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Witheringhog

Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

Postby Witheringhog » Wed May 03, 2023 12:08 pm

Hi All,

I found these journals helpful before making my decision to get an implant. Thank you all so much, the baby socks recommendation was money. I had my surgery 5-2 in Houston by dr. Clavell, super nice guy, I recommend him and again, thanks to this board for recommending him. I got implanted with a 22 titan custom fit to 21.5 with no rte’s. So far things are going great, very little pain and the odd thing is i think i am getting more pleasure than pain. Remember those nice morning woods you used to get where you stretch to get out of bed and your erection felt strong and relaxed, just felt nice…. Anyhow, having an erection during the day brings back good memories.

More positive is i had strong blood flow to my glands and shaft throughout the night, all those muscles you can flex still seem to be working great! Maybe better because i am fully hard.

I do have pain if i laugh, cough or sneeze where the pump was installed but other than that very little, doc says i can go off the pain pills until or if i need them. I can feel the reservoir, i am 6’1 200 pounds. I read several posts asking if you could feel the reservoir, i can for sure, but i cant see it in the mirror so? No big deal to me.

I can also feel the implant in my glands, not hard 3/4 of the way up them, hard , maybe 1/2 to 3/4 into the glands.

This bandage is the biggest annoyance, thank goodness it comes off tomorrow. Over all I feel like a kid that just started summer vacation, i am so happy with the choice and this forum.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

nerdynerd

Re: Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

Postby nerdynerd » Wed May 03, 2023 12:34 pm

I'm envious, my friend. Every time I plan to have him perform the procedure something gets in the way. Congratulations and please keep us posted on your recovery.
Born 1956. Peyronies + venous leak. Implanted 12/12/23 Dr. Clavell penoscrotal. Proximal = 10cm, right distal = 12.5cm, left distal = 12cm due to Peyronies. 1 0.5cm RTE on the right. 125CC reservoir filled with 110ml saline. Titan OTR.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed May 03, 2023 1:20 pm

Welcome to the bionic club.
Frank Talk is the best place to learn about ED. And how to deal with it. Wish I would have found it before my implant.
Glad you're feeling little pain. That feeling of being stiff is great, ain't it?
My guess is you feel the incision doc made to place the reservoir. That will heal up pretty soon.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed May 03, 2023 1:52 pm

It sure is amazing, just makes me so happy. If you asked me before the implant, i thought everything was fine. But man! I didnt notice how bad ED was impacting my mental state… could be placebo since its so soon, and dont want to jinx it, day 3-4 could be painful. But so far its the best thing ever.

nerdynerd

Postby nerdynerd » Wed May 03, 2023 2:11 pm

What size reservoir and how much saline did he use? I'm more interested in the reservoir because I like to lift weights and perform ab exercises.
Born 1956. Peyronies + venous leak. Implanted 12/12/23 Dr. Clavell penoscrotal. Proximal = 10cm, right distal = 12.5cm, left distal = 12cm due to Peyronies. 1 0.5cm RTE on the right. 125CC reservoir filled with 110ml saline. Titan OTR.

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Wed May 03, 2023 2:36 pm

Welcome fellow Clavellian! As ThailandBound points out, Dr. Clavell seems to do something that manages pain extremely well. I had minimal pain during my recovery and am very happy 3+ months out.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed May 03, 2023 3:30 pm

Jage64 wrote:Welcome fellow Clavellian! As ThailandBound points out, Dr. Clavell seems to do something that manages pain extremely well. I had minimal pain during my recovery and am very happy 3+ months out.

"Clavellian!" :lol:

Congratulations WH on taking the big step. Your ED and the pre-implant trepidation is officially behind you. No turning back now, so time to look forward!

That first month for me was one of taking life quite day-by-day. I would literally wake up each morning and first thing think "Day 2, day 3, day 8, etc". It seems like a game of inches that first month. (<--- see what i did there?). But rest assured, you will in due time begin to realize that this first month and the gradual healing involved is officially behind you. We Clavellians all understand what you're going through as you navigate this first month with a chubby. Now, at 4 months postop it seems like a distant memory.

Take it easy. Ice. Ice. Ice.....and realize that the best is yet to cum!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Entourage

Postby Entourage » Wed May 03, 2023 3:49 pm

Hi I was in surgery the same day at 7:30 am

I have a lot of pain and swelling. Hurts to pee for the catheter.

Im stilll in my bandage

Im 26 dr clavell
26 years old
PFS- HF/LF for 3 years
Implanted titan May 2nd
DR.Clavell

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed May 03, 2023 4:12 pm

LOL, thats fun we had two FT guys the same day. Sorry your going through pain. Did you have any other issues, curvy penis etc? I didnt have any pre existing other than ED. Almost certain i had a venous leak, not sure i spelled that right.

I dont know what reservoir size i got, the recommended volume from titan needed for a 22 is 91-96, based on that i would have got the 125ml. 20 cm and below can get the 75, link below.
https://iu.coloplast.us/wp-content/uplo ... M00045.pdf

Thank you for the encouragement, appreciate you taking the time.

Entourage

Postby Entourage » Wed May 03, 2023 4:19 pm

I had pFS, hard flacid then turned to long flacid.

I still have swelling in my scrotum and penis which hurts a lot. On the medications he provided plus the Tynelol. Praying for recovery for everyone here.
26 years old
PFS- HF/LF for 3 years
Implanted titan May 2nd
DR.Clavell

Return to “Implants”