Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Witheringhog

Re: Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

Postby Witheringhog » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:50 pm

Almost 11 months update.

I am still cycling and after learning a good 2 hand grip I can pump much harder than before. I still feel that stretching sensation after about 30min maxed out, I can make it to an hour no problem, no pain really. My length has gone up, I measure 6 inches non bone pressed and with a firm bone pressed I get to 6 and 3/4s np, 7 is a once in a great while measurement. That's the longest I have ever been, so I think at this point cycling defiantly matters for me and I will keep at it till there is no stretching sensation. Pre op I was measuring 6-6 and 1/4 bone pressed length. Girth has gone down by 1/8th to 1/4 of an inch, I consistently measured 6 and 1/4 girth mid shaft and now mid shaft is usually closer to 6, for sure over 6 but barely. I would assume this is mostly to do with always being at a longer flaccid state and being 3/4s of an inch longer. I have permanent filler, it is either not as permanent as was advertised or it's moved a little because of my new flaccid state. I am guessing the 2nd is most of it.

Sex continues to be amazing, I have never had so much fun. I have said it here and other posts but there is just something so nice about being able to take my time without worry, just enjoy the experience and everything along the way to orgasm. My orgasms continue to be stronger than at any other point in my life, crazy strong every time with vaginal sex. With masterbation the sensation is about the same. Last night my wife and I played just the tip game for 5-10 min until she was literally dripping with anticipation. Then I would slide into the hilt for a few deep thrusts and then go back to teasing her, after about 20 min of slow and sensual my wife got on top and road me hard to an incredible orgasm for me, then we just kept right on going till she had one herself. It's becoming my wife's new kink to cum hard with my cock buried to the hilt in her cum filled pussy, this would have NEVER been possible at any other point in my life.

I love the implant! take care all and I wish anyone the best making this hard decision of getting an implant or not.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Rider1400

Re: Implanted 5-2 Titan 22 Dr Clavell

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:37 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Almost 11 months update.

I am still cycling and after learning a good 2 hand grip I can pump much harder than before. I still feel that stretching sensation after about 30min maxed out, I can make it to an hour no problem, no pain really. My length has gone up, I measure 6 inches non bone pressed and with a firm bone pressed I get to 6 and 3/4s np, 7 is a once in a great while measurement. That's the longest I have ever been, so I think at this point cycling defiantly matters for me and I will keep at it till there is no stretching sensation. Pre op I was measuring 6-6 and 1/4 bone pressed length. Girth has gone down by 1/8th to 1/4 of an inch, I consistently measured 6 and 1/4 girth mid shaft and now mid shaft is usually closer to 6, for sure over 6 but barely. I would assume this is mostly to do with always being at a longer flaccid state and being 3/4s of an inch longer. I have permanent filler, it is either not as permanent as was advertised or it's moved a little because of my new flaccid state. I am guessing the 2nd is most of it.

Sex continues to be amazing, I have never had so much fun. I have said it here and other posts but there is just something so nice about being able to take my time without worry, just enjoy the experience and everything along the way to orgasm. My orgasms continue to be stronger than at any other point in my life, crazy strong every time with vaginal sex. With masterbation the sensation is about the same. Last night my wife and I played just the tip game for 5-10 min until she was literally dripping with anticipation. Then I would slide into the hilt for a few deep thrusts and then go back to teasing her, after about 20 min of slow and sensual my wife got on top and road me hard to an incredible orgasm for me, then we just kept right on going till she had one herself. It's becoming my wife's new kink to cum hard with my cock buried to the hilt in her cum filled pussy, this would have NEVER been possible at any other point in my life.

I love the implant! take care all and I wish anyone the best making this hard decision of getting an implant or not.

I was implanted on May 15 2022 so just about my 2 year anniversary! I have a Titan 20 plus 1 and also 6-3/4 inches long and 6-1/4 girth at base! On some days with a lot of engorgement I can bump that 7” mark. I reached my true max at about 12-13 months when I ran out of fluid and the pump ball goes flat and will not refil. It was at this point that I stopped the daily pumping as I know I’m maxed out for this cylinder. Now, I just pump when needed for sex, masterbation , or just when I get the urge to feel a boner. Iagree with you totally as I’ve had some of the best sex in my 37 years of being married! Stay in touch in the forum!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”