How does it feel to continue after ejaculating during sex

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Captain1117

Re: How does it feel to continue after ejaculating during sex

Postby Captain1117 » Tue May 02, 2023 8:50 pm

There needs to be a distinction made about what the original question was

1. The ability to continue sex with an erect penis (post-implant)...I don't think that's disputable.

Yes, the implant allows men to have sex for as long or as many times as they can inflate and a partner that wants to.

2. The other aspect is after an implanted man orgasms, due to the hormonal and overall body chemistry and or brain relaxation and a sense of staiety....do most men want to continue having sex.

Thanks
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 03, 2023 12:53 am

Captain1117 wrote:There needs to be a distinction made about what the original question was

1. The ability to continue sex with an erect penis (post-implant)...I don't think that's disputable.

Yes, the implant allows men to have sex for as long or as many times as they can inflate and a partner that wants to.

2. The other aspect is after an implanted man orgasms, due to the hormonal and overall body chemistry and or brain relaxation and a sense of staiety....do most men want to continue having sex.

Thanks

I thought all that was implied in the original question. I did not explicitely state it because I a constitutionally incapable of brevity (read most of my posts and you will see).

I took great pains to keep my original question brief. Perhaps too brief?

How does one tell one's partner that he wants to stop without the risk of delivering an insult?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

zlsej9218

Postby zlsej9218 » Wed May 03, 2023 1:33 am

I have some questions

1.After orgasm, glan become smaller??
could she notice that? from only feeling

2. How about dick except for glan?

It also become smaller after orgasm?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 03, 2023 3:16 am

zlsej9218 wrote:I have some questions

1.After orgasm, glan become smaller??
could she notice that? from only feeling

2. How about dick except for glan?

It also become smaller after orgasm?

Glans (and penis shaft), if it engorged during arousal will probablyl get a bit smaller after orgasm. Same for the shaft engorgement. But remember, both are engorged by a different mechanism (neurological as well as blood flow), so the difference pre-orgasm to post-orgasm should not be as dramatic as the typical loss of erection an unimplanted man experiences. Remember back before you had ED, after orgasm, your penis remained engorged even while the rigidity went away. That engorgement was due to your spongiosum and the spongiosum is not affected by the same causes of ED.

Spongiosum CAN be affected, but less dramatically than the corpus cavernosum (the part responsible for rigidity of erection).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:11 pm

Frenchie wrote:
Spanishxb wrote:I’m at work so didn’t read ALL of these replies. But I was also excited for this feature…turns out, it’s not all that great lol.

Once I orgasm, I can “feel” the blood leave my dick and the head isn’t swollen anymore and I almost feel limp in my mind yet my dick is still hard. It turns extremely sensitive and hurts as my body tries to suck my dick back in but the implant says no sir. LoL. Definitely could take a 2 min break and go back to it. And def can go a little longer after orgasm if she’s still cumming so she can enjoy it longer. But have I ever went back to back without stopping? No. Hormones kick in and I’m no longer interested, dick starts hurting, I’m tired, and it feels like I’m not even fucking with a dick anymore and just inflated rods and I get in my head (Years of ED must do this to your brain) thinking she can feel the difference (she can’t)…so then I think she knows I finished and she knows I’ve gotten slightly skinnier and less swollen so then I just lose all interest. Can you keep going? Sure. Do I feel like it? Not once yet….take a break and then sure back at it…

Hope that helps!

Damn I thought this was the main implant advantage that I am too looking forward lmao. But how long do you need to take a break to feel things better again? Now without an implant if I cum once there's no chance in the next 24 hours to get it up again or have the desire to do so. I hope thats not the case with implant

Fuck, 5 minutes and I could be back at it just as normal.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Spanishxb

Re: How/when do you stop?

Postby Spanishxb » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:13 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Once you have orgasmed, (and lost interest in continuing coitus) but are still erect, how do you tell your partner that you want to stop?

That is, without saying, "I am tired of making love with you?", which is likely to be insulting to one's partner.

Haha yeah I’ve had trouble with this…usually just after orgasm we both know it’s done. Even though still hard, I’ve made sure she has came many times and is okay with it being over. Beforehand I just came as quick as I could before I lost it so she would either get a mini cum in or none at all….
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Return to “Implants”