Revision scheduled May 8, 2023

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
lewisbl

Re: Revision scheduled May 8, 2023

Postby lewisbl » Mon May 01, 2023 9:11 pm

I should write a book about my life style while having an implant. I think it will sell very well and the men that are on the fence about getting an implant won’t waste any time about getting an implant.
AMS LGX 18 CM with 4 RTE Implanted SEPT 15, 2014 by DR Flatt. Failed SEPT 15, 2017
AMS CX 18 CM with 5 RTE revision NOV 27, 2017 by DR Flatt.

lewisbl

Postby lewisbl » Tue May 09, 2023 3:39 pm

lewisbl wrote:I should write a book about my lifestyle while having an implant. I think it will sell very well and the men that are on the fence about getting an implant won’t waste any time about getting an implant.

Well, my revision/vasectomy went well. The doctor removed my reservoir this time. He had to cut me right above my penis in the fat pad as they say. I got staples, that is the only soreness I am having. My ureteral burns like hell but that is normal, but it will end soon. My scrotum is a little tender. The medication upsets my stomach, but I am good to go.
AMS LGX 18 CM with 4 RTE Implanted SEPT 15, 2014 by DR Flatt. Failed SEPT 15, 2017
AMS CX 18 CM with 5 RTE revision NOV 27, 2017 by DR Flatt.

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Tue May 09, 2023 5:16 pm

lewisbl wrote:
lewisbl wrote:I should write a book about my lifestyle while having an implant. I think it will sell very well and the men that are on the fence about getting an implant won’t waste any time about getting an implant.

Well, my revision/vasectomy went well. The doctor removed my reservoir this time. He had to cut me right above my penis in the fat pad as they say. I got staples, that is the only soreness I am having. My ureteral burns like hell but that is normal, but it will end soon. My scrotum is a little tender. The medication upsets my stomach, but I am good to go.

Wishing you good luck. Do you think your extensive use of implant contributed to its short lifespan and 3 revisions? Curious why some guys have an implant for 10 years and some 3 implants in that period
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Return to “Implants”