Journal- Surgery with Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Journal- Surgery with Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:17 am

Antonio1010 & Atul. I'm almost certain that despite what any dr might say. The factory representative brings the inventory. There really isn't a reason for drs to keep any stock on hand. Why tie up that much money in such an expensive item.
Please remember that rte's are used to get an implant length in between what is made. In the case of AMS CX. They're made in 18cm & 21cm lengths. So what happens if a patient measures 19cm or 20cm? Don't forget the .5cm increments between those numbers. Those sizes are created by adding rte's. If rtes didn't exist then those that measure 18.5cm to 20.5cm would be getting an 18cm implant.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

atul21

Postby atul21 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:21 am

Gt1956 wrote:Antonio1010 & Atul. I'm almost certain that despite what any dr might say. The factory representative brings the inventory. There really isn't a reason for drs to keep any stock on hand. Why tie up that much money in such an expensive item.
Please remember that rte's are used to get an implant length in between what is made. In the case of AMS CX. They're made in 18cm & 21cm lengths. So what happens if a patient measures 19cm or 20cm? Don't forget the .5cm increments between those numbers. Those sizes are created by adding rte's. If rtes didn't exist then those that measure 18.5cm to 20.5cm would be getting an 18cm implant.

True. It is the same thing. Idea is that all sizes should be available to the doctor on the operating table to give the patient best results. Also a high volume surgeon should have arrangement with the maker of discarding an implant incase he feels it is not the right one for the patient.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Antonio1010

Postby Antonio1010 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:37 pm

atul21 wrote:
Antonio1010 wrote:
atul21 wrote:I think a reasonable question to ask your surgeon would be- if they keep ready stocks of all titan implant sizes at all times with them. Many times RTEs are put because the surgeon has access to only limited sizes and has to add RTE for best fit.

I asked this question specifically to Dr. Billy and he told me that their hospital has all sizes stock at all times. Good luck!

Lol I just asked Dr Clavell about this :)

Great! Given the high volumes of surgeries Dr. Clavell is doing, I am sure he has access to all the sizes at all times.
Another question to ask should be whether they have the option to discard a cylinder post implanting in case they feel a bigger/smaller size may be more suitable? This option is again available only to select surgeons who have a high volume and a good relationship with Coloplast. Dr. Eid has this and so did Dr. Cordon who did my surgery.

Lol below is Dr. Clavell answer to my question I asked yesterday about the RTE. I love him...

Yes, we do have all size available.  But that does not mean you will NOT get an RTE. We do try to minimize them but they are sometimes necessary.  
However, No need to worry.   Trust me, I got your best interest in mind.

Regards,
Atul

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:49 pm

Dr Clavell seems great, do you guys have an email for his office that people can use? I cannot get through to the request form or number on his website from Australia.

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

atul21

Postby atul21 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:29 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:Dr Clavell seems great, do you guys have an email for his office that people can use? I cannot get through to the request form or number on his website from Australia.

Thanks,
J

Check dm. Sent you email of his patient coordinator. I dealt with Anahi Gonzalez. She was great. Dr. Clavell would have been a choice of my surgeon had I not got personal recommendation of Dr. Cordon from Dr. Eid whom I was originally scheduled with.
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

atul21

Postby atul21 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:17 am

Been a while I posted. I haven’t really used my implant in a long time now to have sex. I have also stopped cycling daily. Sometimes 4-5 days pass and I don’t even inflate it. Then I start getting anxious if it would still work. So I cycle for a short time and deflate.
One observation I had was that if I don’t inflate it for a few days then to inflate it can feel different (the pump presses feel different and not wall to wall). Not sure why that happens.
My flaccid seems to have gotten little better. But the dog ear is still prominent and a wee bit painful.
Having completed 7.5 months since surgery I can’t explain how different my life has been. The confidence levels are much higher and I am just a very different person.
The implant not only cured my ed, it also cured my brain.

With the holiday season coming up in US, I am sure many of you would be planning your surgeries to take advantage of vacation days for recovery. I wish all the best of luck and successful surgeries!

Bye for now!
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

googly3

Postby googly3 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:57 am

Thanks for the updates Atul. Glad to see you're going well.
33 y/o, suffering from ED as long as I can remember. Never had random boners. Pills worked for a few years, but now losing efficacy. Venous leak confirmed by Dr. Garber. Likely going the implant route at some point.

atul21

One Year and counting

Postby atul21 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:40 am

Hello Dear Members,
Last month I completed 1 full year post my implant surgery. I got operated on March 02, 2023 at Miami and my surgeon was Dr. Billy Cordon working at Mt Sinai. If you have followed my journal you would know that I was a patient of Dr. Eid who had to get surgery done from Dr. Cordon after Dr. Eid took ill last year. I was given recommendation of Dr. Cordon by Dr. Eid himself.

I have now fully recovered and feel that the implant is a part of my body. I have gotten used to life with a much bigger flaccid and a dog ear which does bother from time to time. The implant works like a charm and now I am able to inflate or deflate it with minimum effort without even looking down.

Barring occasional discomfort during sleeping (I side sleep) when the pump starts digging into my groin area, I am very comfortable with everything. I was oversized as per my surgeon which led to a longer than expected recovery period but now it all seems great. Since I am not very finicky over size I would have been equally happy if I was given an implant which was 1 size smaller.

The implant itself has worked wonders in resolving a lot of my issues. Apart from fixing my ED permanently it has given me much more confidence in life. I used to be very scared of talking to women earlier but now I am very confident as I know I will not fail. My marriage broke up because of my ED but now I have been able to date multiple women over the past 1 year and all have been extremely satisfied with the performance of the implant. I have told all the women I dated about my implant and never faced any kind of an odd situation around it. I do get a lot of stares for my big bulge and my current partner keeps complimenting for it.

The implant itself has softened up a lot more in the last 1 year and now feel more maneuverable when flaccid. I also had peyronies disease which was also corrected with implant. For a long time my flaccid would tilt to the right post surgery but since a few months I find it has straightened up. I find the current position aesthetically more pleasing.

I have faced issues in ejaculating during sex. I am able to ejaculate during masturbation easily. During sex it as been difficult but has happened a few times. So I am hoping this issue will resolve in coming months. The kind of pleasure a man is able to give his woman post surgery is out of the ordinary. I have moved from a situation of being a complete emotional wreck to someone who now takes super pride in my ability of have sex for extended periods of time and making sure that the girl get all the desired pleasure.

One downside I find with implant is that we hardly engage much in foreplay and go straight for the action. May be I need to now slow down and start doing different things.

Rest I am always happy to receive any DMs or give any help this fantastic community would need. I learnt a lot from FT and can't even fathom how difficult this journey would have been without all the fantastic brothers here. A lot of you have helped me and I will forever be grateful.

I hope my journal would have helped a few brothers. I will try to log in more to FT and participate more.

Cheers!
Atul
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

MiddleAgedMiami

Re: One Year and counting

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:39 pm

atul21 wrote:Hello Dear Members,
Last month I completed 1 full year post my implant surgery. I got operated on March 02, 2023 at Miami and my surgeon was Dr. Billy Cordon working at Mt Sinai. If you have followed my journal you would know that I was a patient of Dr. Eid who had to get surgery done from Dr. Cordon after Dr. Eid took ill last year. I was given recommendation of Dr. Cordon by Dr. Eid himself.

I have now fully recovered and feel that the implant is a part of my body. I have gotten used to life with a much bigger flaccid and a dog ear which does bother from time to time. The implant works like a charm and now I am able to inflate or deflate it with minimum effort without even looking down.

Barring occasional discomfort during sleeping (I side sleep) when the pump starts digging into my groin area, I am very comfortable with everything. I was oversized as per my surgeon which led to a longer than expected recovery period but now it all seems great. Since I am not very finicky over size I would have been equally happy if I was given an implant which was 1 size smaller.

The implant itself has worked wonders in resolving a lot of my issues. Apart from fixing my ED permanently it has given me much more confidence in life. I used to be very scared of talking to women earlier but now I am very confident as I know I will not fail. My marriage broke up because of my ED but now I have been able to date multiple women over the past 1 year and all have been extremely satisfied with the performance of the implant. I have told all the women I dated about my implant and never faced any kind of an odd situation around it. I do get a lot of stares for my big bulge and my current partner keeps complimenting for it.

The implant itself has softened up a lot more in the last 1 year and now feel more maneuverable when flaccid. I also had peyronies disease which was also corrected with implant. For a long time my flaccid would tilt to the right post surgery but since a few months I find it has straightened up. I find the current position aesthetically more pleasing.

I have faced issues in ejaculating during sex. I am able to ejaculate during masturbation easily. During sex it as been difficult but has happened a few times. So I am hoping this issue will resolve in coming months. The kind of pleasure a man is able to give his woman post surgery is out of the ordinary. I have moved from a situation of being a complete emotional wreck to someone who now takes super pride in my ability of have sex for extended periods of time and making sure that the girl get all the desired pleasure.

One downside I find with implant is that we hardly engage much in foreplay and go straight for the action. May be I need to now slow down and start doing different things.

Rest I am always happy to receive any DMs or give any help this fantastic community would need. I learnt a lot from FT and can't even fathom how difficult this journey would have been without all the fantastic brothers here. A lot of you have helped me and I will forever be grateful.

I hope my journal would have helped a few brothers. I will try to log in more to FT and participate more.

Cheers!
Atul

I’m very happy to hear about your great recovery and progress. I had my procedure with Dr. Condon too about one year after you had yours 3/13/24. How long did it take for your testicles to go back to normal? Mine are huge at the moment, with the right testicle very swollen. How many weeks for you until things settled down there?
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

atul21

Re: One Year and counting

Postby atul21 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:54 am

MiddleAgedMiami wrote:I’m very happy to hear about your great recovery and progress. I had my procedure with Dr. Condon too about one year after you had yours 3/13/24. How long did it take for your testicles to go back to normal? Mine are huge at the moment, with the right testicle very swollen. How many weeks for you until things settled down there?

Hello,
I remember that I struggled a lot with pain and swelling on scrotum for atleast 5-6 weeks. You are way too new in this recovery. I can only assure you that it gets better as days pass by. Also recovery is not linear and you will see good improvement post week 5. Just make sure you cycle as required. Cycling will be very painful in the beginning but you will soon get over it. Taking hot showers and pain killer helped me a lot.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Return to “Implants”