Suprise blowjob

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: Suprise blowjob

Postby frank66665 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:26 pm

PowerliftingDad wrote:
stop... there's still time, the pills worked for me too the same way they work for you, I made the biggest mistake of my life doing the implant, the erection and how you feel about an implant it's not like your natural erection even at 50%, run away you still have time

That is....at least in my case....completely inaccurate.
I, and many others.....still get natural engorgement.
It absolutely feels very similar to a natural erection....except for the fact it is 1000% dependable and lasts as long as you want!

you said well it SEEMS, but then it feels very very bad compared to a natural penis, don't blame me friend, but this is stuff for those who have a 101% dead cock not yet have an even partial answer with pills, here often the communication is misleading and those who do not have an implant cannot remotely imagine how an implant feels, I could go back I would pay another 20,000 euros, unfortunately it is not possible
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:43 pm

Whatever you tell her, or them----be prepared for the blowback when all her friends, all their friends, all the cousins sisters and people on their bus ride to work think they know all about your dick, your performance, your potential etc. There are no secrets between women. Test that theory. Then operate accordingly. ONS--fake name, I guess. Some one you care about -- modified truth. Dating partner----anybody's guess how many people she will tell. Of course, they don't tell the others what you told them, they modify it to make themselves feel and look better to their friends. First thing they ask each other is "was it big?" Downhill from there.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:07 pm

How would I approach this situation?....Thankfully!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:22 am

frank66665 wrote:
PowerliftingDad wrote:
stop... there's still time, the pills worked for me too the same way they work for you, I made the biggest mistake of my life doing the implant, the erection and how you feel about an implant it's not like your natural erection even at 50%, run away you still have time

That is....at least in my case....completely inaccurate.
I, and many others.....still get natural engorgement.
It absolutely feels very similar to a natural erection....except for the fact it is 1000% dependable and lasts as long as you want!

you said well it SEEMS, but then it feels very very bad compared to a natural penis, don't blame me friend, but this is stuff for those who have a 101% dead cock not yet have an even partial answer with pills, here often the communication is misleading and those who do not have an implant cannot remotely imagine how an implant feels, I could go back I would pay another 20,000 euros, unfortunately it is not possible

Frank why don't you get urofill if you are so unhappy with the "feel" of the implant? It will make it softer to the touch. Would advise you actually go see the master instead of the student this time.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:37 pm

After reading all the posts I can only say, go into any situation, that you could in any way possibly get a surprise BJ.be prepared. I sleep with about 50% pumped as it’s most comfortable to me with no kinks. It feels more natural.so pump up as much as you can and be very comfortable… be it 30%40% or 50%. Find the perfect amount that you can still put it in some supportive underwear. At 30-40% I can have great oral! Just my two bits! It’s definitely an option, and that’s what your asking the origins question about.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:30 am

Rider1400 wrote:After reading all the posts I can only say, go into any situation, that you could in any way possibly get a surprise BJ.be prepared. I sleep with about 50% pumped as it’s most comfortable to me with no kinks. It feels more natural.so pump up as much as you can and be very comfortable… be it 30%40% or 50%. Find the perfect amount that you can still put it in some supportive underwear. At 30-40% I can have great oral! Just my two bits! It’s definitely an option, and that’s what your asking the origins question about.

Is keeping it 30/40% inflated while asleep not a risk to causing tissue necrosis?

I think it would be a good idea to do this sometimes, just concerned about the risks.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Badspartan

Postby Badspartan » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:54 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Rider1400 wrote:After reading all the posts I can only say, go into any situation, that you could in any way possibly get a surprise BJ.be prepared. I sleep with about 50% pumped as it’s most comfortable to me with no kinks. It feels more natural.so pump up as much as you can and be very comfortable… be it 30%40% or 50%. Find the perfect amount that you can still put it in some supportive underwear. At 30-40% I can have great oral! Just my two bits! It’s definitely an option, and that’s what your asking the origins question about.

Is keeping it 30/40% inflated while asleep not a risk to causing tissue necrosis?

I think it would be a good idea to do this sometimes, just concerned about the risks.

J[/quote
I have the AMS 700 CX and when the rep met with me to show me how to use it, he said it was okay t just hit the deflate button and let the fluid kind of balance out between the reservoir and the implant. That’s what I’ve been doing.
67 years old. ED 10 yrs. Insulin dependent diabetes HBP heart disease. Implanted 11/30/22 AMS CX 18 cm 3 cm rte

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:31 pm

Badspartan wrote:(edited for focus)

Tissue necrosis is usually a result of low blood flow caused by too much compression of the tissues. In my opinion, not likely at only 30-40% inflation.

More likely is uncapsulization of the reservoir. If this occurred, this would eventually prevent deflating to less than 30%.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:55 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:

J

Don’t see how it. Oils be any issue… Drs leaves a lot of people pumped up more than that for the first 4-6 weeks! I normally deflate and then add 4-5 pumps all the time. Seems more comfortable to me. It takes 20-25 pumps to get rock hard. So 4-5 pumps is just enough to make it more round and no so flat looking. Looks very natural. And sleeping with 30% pumped actually straightens it all out but doesn’t put any pressure on my glans. I don’t get that til last 6-8 pumps when I really feel the stretch.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:58 pm

My sex life ended 20 years ago following a stroke. In the preceding 40+ years I never encountered a woman willing to perform a bj. If I had, it would certainly have been a surprise.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”