Anybody Here Have Vasectomy At Same Time As Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cigar56

Anybody Here Have Vasectomy At Same Time As Implant?

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:00 pm

Delicate subject here, I know, but my wifey of some 25 years is done with sex. It's the dead bedroom syndrome. She has no interest in any kind of sex. On the other hand, I am raring to go with my implantation that's coming up soon. I must say she's all in on the implant -- because I want it. What I'll do with it once I am healed is another story. I have read reports here from guys who got their implant and NEVER used it.

Interesting. I'll see how it goes.

But just in case, I'll be having a vasectomy at the same time as the implant. Anybody else been down this road? Vasectomy is important because I don't want to get stupid once I am bionic. LOL. My surgeon says he can easily do the vasectomy at the same time as the implant. Anybody else here have that experience?
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Rjm1220

Re: Anybody Here Have Vasectomy At Same Time As Implant?

Postby Rjm1220 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:28 pm

Just had it done on 12/20/22 at the save time. Got to go toss one out to get tested. They say you can still have a few live loads left in you after the vasectomy is done.
AMS700 LGX - 21cm - 12/20/22. ED issues for last 5+ years. Pills worked for a while. Injections were horrible. To date, not a fan of the implant (read my posts)

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:55 pm

Thanks, RJ. Your take was exactly what I was looking for. I figured the vasectomy was exactly what I should be seeking to accomplish at the same time as the implant. I'm not gonna go wild with the entire process at my age, but I also don't want to get stupid, either.

Thanks again.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:28 am

Regarding your wives low libido, read up about "responsive desire" and the Sexual Excitation System / Sexual Inhibition System (SES/SIS).

What can happen is, as the relationship progresses, women lose spontaneous desire for sex,
and their Sexual Excitation System doesn't accelerate like it used to.

So what is required is loong, slow foreplay, starting of with a dinner, walk in the park, slow massage with new age music....a really slow build up.

Fortunately, I would think, having an implant is of great advantage here, as you don't need to worry about performance and can focus more on her body.

When I started doing injections, things in my marriage took a real turn here.
I could do all these things and finish with my wife having 2-5 orgasms each time,
and slowly her interest returned, although we don't get as much times per month as I like, I'm certain she's enjoying it again.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:58 am

Cigar56 wrote:Delicate subject here, I know, but my wifey of some 25 years is done with sex. It's the dead bedroom syndrome. She has no interest in any kind of sex. On the other hand, I am raring to go with my implantation that's coming up soon. I must say she's all in on the implant -- because I want it. What I'll do with it once I am healed is another story. I have read reports here from guys who got their implant and NEVER used it.

Interesting. I'll see how it goes.

But just in case, I'll be having a vasectomy at the same time as the implant. Anybody else been down this road? Vasectomy is important because I don't want to get stupid once I am bionic. LOL. My surgeon says he can easily do the vasectomy at the same time as the implant. Anybody else here have that experience?

In terms of the vasectomy, I would assume it could easily be done at the same time as the implant.

And, once you have a bionic dick, your wife might start to be a lot more interested in sex again. ;)
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

LM-N-TX

Postby LM-N-TX » Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:20 pm

I haven't had implant surgery but had a vasectomy a long time ago and the incision is on both sides of the scrotum so that would be three cuts in operation.
That might be a little too much but ask your doctor if he's doing it differently.
Good luck.
69 years old. Had Full ED for 3 years. Tried pills and injection.
Had my infrapubic implant surgery March 17 2023 with AMS 700 LGX. (so far so good)

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:20 pm

Dr. Clavell has a video of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmoteWqQjbg
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:30 am

At 69-70 years of age my prospects of bedding a woman of child-bearing years was slim, but I wanted to have the potential without the potential fo fathering a child. So, I asked my surgeon if he could do a vasectomy at the same time as the implant. 'I don't see why not." was his answer. He did specify that he would do the vasectomy AFTER the implant was complete and uncomplicated. After all the implant was the primary reason for surgery. (There also might have been a time constraint, but we did not discuuss the possibility that if the implant went overlong, he might have to skip the vasectomy. But that was unsaid, so I don't know if that was in the back of his mind.)

My original plan was that I might be able to "road test" my rebuilt penis on different highways and road courses and park in a variety of garages and carports.

That adventre has not happened, but I will not complain. My girlfriend is willing to do almost anything I ask and is thrilled each time we make love. She does like having my semen and since the sperm contributes almost nothing to taste, texture or volume, we do not miss it.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

mschicago

Postby mschicago » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:02 am

I asked my surgeon (Laurence Levine) if it could be done at the same time. He said absolutely but that it increased the chance of infection. I said no way then and skipped it.
49, Implanted AMS CX on 10/24/22 by Dr. Laurence Levine.

Return to “Implants”