Ladies lose their shit with the implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Old Guy

Re: Ladies lose their shit with the implant

Postby Old Guy » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:46 pm

In the three years since implanted I've probably used it 200 times or more. I never wanted to give up sex, especially with my wife being so much younger. So, I did it for her as well as myself. She knew as much as I did about them, which was pretty much nothing. Now we know how it works, and what I can do with it.
Just this morning she pulled me into the bedroom! :D
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

DonDon

Postby DonDon » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:34 pm

I find that the ladies love it, and my dick is totally average. Any woman that likes sex will like it. I introduce it with the analogy that it is just like implants for breasts. I can't say that they "lose their shit," but I have had them piss all over me. They lose control during their multiple orgasms. I now ask them to use the restroom before sex and also bring a towel to the bed. It takes me longer to cum now that I am older, but that just gives them extra orgasms while I work to get mine. They exclaim that it is "their best sex ever," all the way to crying "Uncle!," meaning they are orgasmed out. They get whipped out while I am doing my thing. When we are done they look like wet limp dishrags and just lie their, unable to move. I have had one ask me not to pump it down, give her a couple of minutes to recover, and then she wants to get on top (nympho.) I have never had someone get injured from bionic sex, but maybe complain that their vagina feels a little fatigued in the morning from sex the night before. I can go every day, but they need some recovery time in between. This is the best medical decision I've ever made, right up there with replacing my cataracts with these new multi-focal plastic lenses. I am so sorry for the guys out there that went through the whole process of getting their implant, and finding that no one wants to enjoy it with them.
Aug'15: RP NON nerve-sparing on Rt. Pills, vac pump, injections: Injections were best, about 50%. Aug'17: Penile pain and headaches. Implant: AMS CX 18 cm+2 cm. (Undersized! :x ) Asked for LGX! Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA Still working great.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:11 pm

DonDon wrote:(edited for focus) I can't say that they "lose their shit," but I have had them piss all over me.

It might not be piss. The so-called "squirting orgasm" is a real thing.

I read a study that chemically analyzed the liquid involved. While it, indeed, does consist of urine, there are other components not present in normal urine. And the researchers had no explanation for why the female test subjects (who were verified by ultrasound as having empty bladders beforehand) would produce more urine than their level of hydration would suggest was normal in the time frame involved.

Upshot: You may be giving these (lucky) women G-spot orgasms intense enough to produce the elusive squirting orgasm. Please do not make them feel embarrassed about it. Be congratulatory to them.

By the way, you have my congratulations.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:13 pm

I can only say that my wife and I have sex on most mornings. She also likes to handle it before sex, but won't admit that she likes doing that. I'll guarantee that she won't do anything she doesn't like. She'll be 82 tomorrow.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:35 pm

tomas1 wrote:I can only say that my wife and I have sex on most mornings. She also likes to handle it before sex, but won't admit that she likes doing that. I'll guarantee that she won't do anything she doesn't like. She'll be 82 tomorrow.

Tomas1,

I recall a standup comedienne who, in her bit commented on playing with a man's flaccid penis and suddenly stopping when it got erect and complaining, "Hey! I wasn't done playing with that!."

I will admit that I rather like my gal playing with my "squishy toy" as much as I like her playing with my magic wand.

Which brings me to my question (if it is not too personal). Does you wife handle your penis in flaccid state, erect state or both with equal gusto?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:19 pm

LS, It has to be as hard as possible. I also think/hope she likes to feel it as I pump it up. It seems to interest her, but she will never tell. Now, if she doesn't like something, that's a different story. I'm glad she doesn't like using computers or I'd be in trouble lol.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Musson

Postby Musson » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:20 pm

Absolutely the most encouraging thread on this site. Very much looking forward to the end of my journey.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:17 pm

My strategy was to have my wife watch 1 or 2 YouTube implant surgery videos. While shes wasn't comfortable it did not change her mind about her support for the implant. Funny thing is she just happened to be out of town when I had my urologist appointments. She was interested but didn't want to know the little details.
I guess that she doesn't want to know about the gore but the implant is ok with her. Actually, she was the one to bring it up in a discussion first. Although I had asked an early urologist about implants but he didn't do them. Finding Franktalk was the key to learn how to search for a surgeon.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:56 am

DonDon wrote:I find that the ladies love it, and my dick is totally average. Any woman that likes sex will like it. I introduce it with the analogy that it is just like implants for breasts. I can't say that they "lose their shit," but I have had them piss all over me. They lose control during their multiple orgasms. I now ask them to use the restroom before sex and also bring a towel to the bed. It takes me longer to cum now that I am older, but that just gives them extra orgasms while I work to get mine. They exclaim that it is "their best sex ever," all the way to crying "Uncle!," meaning they are orgasmed out. They get whipped out while I am doing my thing. When we are done they look like wet limp dishrags and just lie their, unable to move. I have had one ask me not to pump it down, give her a couple of minutes to recover, and then she wants to get on top (nympho.) I have never had someone get injured from bionic sex, but maybe complain that their vagina feels a little fatigued in the morning from sex the night before. I can go every day, but they need some recovery time in between. This is the best medical decision I've ever made, right up there with replacing my cataracts with these new multi-focal plastic lenses. I am so sorry for the guys out there that went through the whole process of getting their implant, and finding that no one wants to enjoy it with them.

So damn happy for you!

Looks like you're really living your best life now :)

Keep it up,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

portageriver

Postby portageriver » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:13 pm

tomas1 wrote:I can only say that my wife and I have sex on most mornings. She also likes to handle it before sex, but won't admit that she likes doing that. I'll guarantee that she won't do anything she doesn't like. She'll be 82 tomorrow.

My God, congrats friend! Sex most mornings is the ideal life for me.
Age 55, Ohio - Implant AMS 700 LGX, 21+ 3 following RAP for prostate cancer (Gleason 6). Implanted June 2021 and loving it!

Return to “Implants”