Implant Position

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smith6634

Implant Position

Postby Smith6634 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 am

The problem I'm having is the position of my implant in my nuts sack.. Should it be up high close by my shaft.. Also the lines that the water flow thru is on the side of my shaft at the bottom.... Went to the doc and he said it's in a good position and nothing is wrong wit it... Plus I have had sex wit 3 different women and all 3 get perineum tears(split between the vagina and anus) they said that never happen b4 and b4 I had the (implant) that never happen b4... the girth is the same. also i'm not being rough. Question: can the implant be position in a different angle then my original erection???? bc i'm thinking my erection is in a different angle and pushing against the perineum area... And when I ask the doc about moving it he said it my be a problem wit infection.. So now I don't know what to do Bc my friend now is having split to... Please Help!!!!

Minnesota

Re: Implant Position

Postby Minnesota » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Yes, technically it can be at a different angle than your natural erection was. The angle now is how the doctor put it in. How long have you had the implant for? If it is healed (I am assuming it is), then it is set in place. Surgery would be the only way to move anything around and that can be risky. Maybe there are other men on here who have or have had high pump locations who can throw in some input. I had a hard time understanding exactly what you meant but it sounds like you were describing a high pump position in your scrotum.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

seawyn

Postby seawyn » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:22 pm

My first implant would cause the same problem to my wife. My angle was pointing slightly down too. let off a little implant pressure that will relieve some of the downward pressure your penis is putting on your partners vagina.
Seawyn
Last edited by seawyn on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smith6634

Postby Smith6634 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:39 pm

sorry minnesota i didnt give better details ive had it a year and half Yes, a high pump position on my scrotum and the tubes. the tubes are much higher then the pump.( i can feel the tubes on side my scrotum) the first time the pump was goin up my scrotum and the doc had to operate again (a week later) and move it.. still feel kinda high plus the tubes..

seawyn i will pump it up half way and see what works.

thanks for the good advice guys...

Return to “Implants”