plant and occasional meeting

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: plant and occasional meeting

Postby frank66665 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:22 pm

AmansinCali wrote:Frank,

What position are you in where if a girl finds your pump you're finished? I don't get that one.

they are paid girls, they put their hands and mouth all over the place and they will surely notice
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

nuance

Postby nuance » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:21 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Have been with several girls since getting my implant a year ago (6 girls I think now) and none of them have noticed the implant. I ended up eventually telling 2 of them about it after having sex with them several times each, but the other 4 still don't know.

They didn't try sucking your balls? It's normal for a girl to either play with your balls or suck them during BJ, I always thought they can figure out right away.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:50 pm

nuance wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:Have been with several girls since getting my implant a year ago (6 girls I think now) and none of them have noticed the implant. I ended up eventually telling 2 of them about it after having sex with them several times each, but the other 4 still don't know.

They didn't try sucking your balls? It's normal for a girl to either play with your balls or suck them during BJ, I always thought they can figure out right away.

Definitely have had them play with and hold my balls, I think the thing is most girls have absolutely no clue what an implant is in the first place so it's not like they immediately think "oh this guy's balls feel different, he must have a Coloplast Titan inflatable penile prosthesis!". They just have absolutely no concept of what that is so the thought doesn't cross their mind
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:41 am

Thought that myself. :oops:
No more blow jobs. :(
I kind of liked lying back and letting her do the work.
I was thinking of only playing with drunk women.
Turn the lights very low.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:54 am

OK, here is this discussion again. Definitely not the first time during my close to seven years on this forum since I got implanted.

Will she notice?
I could write a book on this, but will at least write a long post here.
So many perspectives on this question.

The first one, does it matter?
To some in some situations - yes. I had exactly the same thoughts before surgery. I am (and was at the time) married. That changes this "fear" a bit, even if it ain't fun if you fear that your wife will consider your dick to be a bunch of plastics with tubes, pumps and cylinders. But being married can change, not many marriages last forever. And even being married doesn't mean you will never have sex with others. Some do actually, believe it or not.
But for a single guy, yes I think it matters. Of course nobody wants their new partner no notice if there is a choice. The preference is clear to all of us.

Will she notice?
Impossible to answer. It depends. On a dozen of factors.
The first obvious one is your inflation. Inflate in front of her and of course she notices.
But ok, to minimize the chances, we should:
Inflate discretely and smartly. Even preparing with a semi before things start to escalate. So when making out in the sofa, the taxi or wherever, she will feel something that feels like a jeans-constricted hardon in your pants.
Then excuse yourself, go to the bathroom, inflate.
Make sure the lights are out, don’t let her do oral, avoid her touching your dick with her hands, penetrate her, pull out when you come, deflate under the sheets.
She will most certainly never notice. No chance she could.

On the other hand – if she jumps in the shower with you, grabs your balls, massages them softly but thoroughly with soap – yes, she will most certainly feel something artificial is in there.
Same for the oral. If she goes down on you, sucking, cupping, massaging those balls – she would again most certainly notice that there is something artificial in there. Something hard.

But feeling that pump will not mean she understands what it is. As someone wrote above, just because a woman feels some hard materia in your scrotum, she will not immediately understand it is an implant. Most women probably haven’t even heard of implants, and hence would have no clue that what she feels is an implant. My guess is that her first guess would be a testicle implant or some kind of urination “aid”.

Next in the chain is what will she do then? So she feels the pump, she realizes something is in there that was not there from birth. Something is surgically placed there. Will she tell you?
My guess, and experience actually, is that most of the time she will not. In that moment, it is just too awkward.
Imagine yourself, you are having sex, you play with her boobs, you feel her implants. Do you suddenly ask her “Is that silicon implants I feel there?”. Of course not. You shut up and get on with it.
Or let’s say you would feel something un-natural with her vagina. Can’t give an example, don’t know if there is anything that works as an example, but let’s just assume you did feel something strange when you gave her oral and touched her. Would you stop, look up, and ask “What is that in your pussy?”. I wouldn’t. I would not want to destroy the moment. I’d just happily continue my work and not give a fuck about what she had in her vagina.
Maybe I’d ask her afterwards if the situation and atmosphere was right. And if her answer then was “Sorry, I don’t want to talk about it. But I’m fine”, then I’d just leave it. So would most women of course.

And here is another important point in this discussion.
I am sure that a lot of guys on here who says they fucked X women Y times and they didn’t notice, even though they blew them and fondled their balls, they fail to see this point.
Maybe the women surely noticed something was strange, unnatural, but they chose not to say anything. Because it felt awkward, because they didn’t give a shit.
Just because a woman doesn’t say anything, asks anything, doesn’t means she doesn’t notice.

And as a consequence, does it matter that much? If your one night stand does feel the pump in your scrotum, but she just ignores it, gets on with your dick and you both enjoy good sex – then wtf does it matter if she felt something in your scrotum?
She will not know what it is, she didn’t ask you. What does it matter then?

And as I have said more times than I can remember on this site, if she does stop and ask (it has happened to me), then just say that “I had an accident, but all is fine, don’t worry, it feels so good, just continue” and I am quite sure that there is no woman who would just stop, turn on the light, sit up, and say “Now you tell me what that is in your scrotum or I will go home”. Seriously? Of course she won’t. She will accept your answer, and get on with it. Again speaking from experience here. And from common sense.

If this is still important to you, that she does not feel that pump, then you just have to be very dominant, control the events. No blow job probably, and if so, make her do it with her hands on her back or whatever. Get into some role playing mode, tell her to put her hands on her back and suck you dick. And so on. Get in control.

However, it is still my belief that in the long run, if you really enter into a long term relationship with someone, or just fuck someone enough times – eventually she will notice. Not necessarily understand you’re implanted (again, most women don’t even know what an implant is), but understand that you have some shit in your scrotum that must have been placed there by a surgeon.

Of course, if your primary goal is to avoid that, you probably can. But it will be at the expense of good sex and spontaneity.
The preferred situation would be that she knows, you are both comfortable with the situation, and you make fucking good use of it.
What if she asks you to pull over the car, and wants to have sex right there? Are you going to say no to that for the rest of your relationship because more important than fucking her in the car is that she doesn’t find out?
What if she enters the shower with you, kneels and wants to blow your dick before you fuck her standing from the behind in the shower? You are never going to do that, you are going to say “Hey babe, sorry, please get out of here. I prefer to shower by myself”?
You are at an empty beach somewhere, she wants to get in the water and have sex. No babe, sorry I don’t feel like it. Let’s wait till we get home.

You can avoid all those situations, but I think you miss half the point of the implant if you do. You might as well almost skip it, use injections or your vacuum pump which you keep in your bathroom. A bit exaggerated, but you get my point.
A huge advantage of the implant over other ED fixes is the ability to fuck anytime, anywhere, for as long as you want. You are never more than a minute away from a great super-erection.
Why saying no to all those opportunities for the fear of her noticing?
I keep saying that owning the situation, man up, sitting in the driver's seat instead of the back seat, is the preferred way to go.
So you meet a woman. You have sex. She asks you afterwards what that thing in your scrotum was. You tell her you had a downhill skiing accident, you damaged some veins, your dick didn't get as hard anymore, you thought your life was destroyed, then you heard about this surgical fix that would you give you a super-dick, an erection on demand, you took the decision to go ahead, and it was the best decision you ever took in your life. You tell her that as she just noticed, it works great and feels great. You show her. Let her touch it. Next time she wants to have sex in the car, in the shower, on the kitchen table, you just inflate in 45 seconds while she pulls her clothes off - and fuck her. Wherever, whenever. You're the sex robot, the best (at least the most long-lasting) lover she had. Instead of the guy who turns down spontaneous sex and always needs to take a piss every time things get heated

That’s something to think about.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”