Some blatantly distasteful questions...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackhammerdreamz

Re: Some blatantly distasteful questions...

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:35 pm

DaveKell wrote:In rereading this old post I am laughing at the concerns I expressed. The fact that when I wrote it I still was getting hard natural erections is why I didn't get an implant way back then. Another fact is in the intervening years since I wrote this post I still never had one satisfying sexual episode. My relationship with my wife continued to erode as my mental state became more abysmal.

Since my implant 9 months ago I've found none of the concerns I expressed in this original post had any merit whatsoever. Initiating sex is a bit different in that I need about a minute to get hard manually, but that is the only difference. I've shared this with one woman I've been friends with since 3rd grade and she basically stopped communicating with me. I finally got her to explain that a guy who couldn't get hard because of her naked body held no interest for her. She admitted her two ex husbands experienced ED which led to her divorces, but she still wouldn't conceded that letting a guy have a few moments to get a hardon in bed with her was something she could accept. I told her she had no idea what she would be giving up but it was to no avail. I never had any intentions of attempting to bed her, she was just someone I felt comfortable talking to. Those women DO exist I've found. It's an indication of an insecurity on their part.

I have another female friend who is a beautiful 35 year old Hispanic woman who is the niece of my recently deceased best friend. I told her I might soon be visiting her remaining uncle four hours away in Houston when I'm there to speak at a men's health seminar. She wanted to know what that was about. I gave her a sanitized version of the story and she asked if I would consider demonstrating it to her sometime. I told her I'd consider it, as a clinical demo of a medical device in my body and assured her there would be no sexual component in my mind to do so. She recently left the father of her 4 year old daughter because as she said "he got fat and couldn't screw her anymore". They were never married but she still has feelings for him and might want to suggest he pursue an implant. She lives an hour and a half away so I am in no hurry to rush over to demo it for her. She still texts me frequently since making the request.

As for the other concerns in this original post, I have none of them anymore. My dick works splendidly now, in many ways better than ever before. All my original concerns have been addressed by my own implant experience and I couldn't be more pleased.

Haha I missed that this was so old!

Glad things have worked out with your implant. Shame to hear about your friend who excommunicated you.
My girlfriend has been mourning the end of my natural erections. Even if they were hard to come by.
She'll get on board with sex when we get the green light (next tuesday) or perhaps we'll just remain best friends and go our separate ways. Life is funny like that.
There's plenty of wonderful women out there that would gladly take a hard bionic dick over ED.

cheers
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:54 am

DaveKell wrote:In rereading this old post I am laughing at the concerns I expressed. The fact that when I wrote it I still was getting hard natural erections is why I didn't get an implant way back then. Another fact is in the intervening years since I wrote this post I still never had one satisfying sexual episode. My relationship with my wife continued to erode as my mental state became more abysmal.

Since my implant 9 months ago I've found none of the concerns I expressed in this original post had any merit whatsoever. Initiating sex is a bit different in that I need about a minute to get hard manually, but that is the only difference. I've shared this with one woman I've been friends with since 3rd grade and she basically stopped communicating with me. I finally got her to explain that a guy who couldn't get hard because of her naked body held no interest for her. She admitted her two ex husbands experienced ED which led to her divorces, but she still wouldn't conceded that letting a guy have a few moments to get a hardon in bed with her was something she could accept. I told her she had no idea what she would be giving up but it was to no avail. I never had any intentions of attempting to bed her, she was just someone I felt comfortable talking to. Those women DO exist I've found. It's an indication of an insecurity on their part.

I have another female friend who is a beautiful 35 year old Hispanic woman who is the niece of my recently deceased best friend. I told her I might soon be visiting her remaining uncle four hours away in Houston when I'm there to speak at a men's health seminar. She wanted to know what that was about. I gave her a sanitized version of the story and she asked if I would consider demonstrating it to her sometime. I told her I'd consider it, as a clinical demo of a medical device in my body and assured her there would be no sexual component in my mind to do so. She recently left the father of her 4 year old daughter because as she said "he got fat and couldn't screw her anymore". They were never married but she still has feelings for him and might want to suggest he pursue an implant. She lives an hour and a half away so I am in no hurry to rush over to demo it for her. She still texts me frequently since making the request.

As for the other concerns in this original post, I have none of them anymore. My dick works splendidly now, in many ways better than ever before. All my original concerns have been addressed by my own implant experience and I couldn't be more pleased.

Jesus Dave, she wants you buddy, what are you waiting for... introduce her to BIONIC DAVE, super hero in the sack :lol:

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:44 pm

Agree 100%, she wants a full demo :shock: .
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”