Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LastHope

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby LastHope » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:29 am

Hey mbambo bro, I stumbled upon a video showing a Rigi10 that buckles after 1 year of usage. The surgeon seems biased towards Tactra and does a revision of the Rigi10. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this to see if you notice any red flags, as you're the best reviewer of Rigi10 on the internet in my opinion. Thanks, bro!

https://youtu.be/Aewq946sRsw?si=StUcftwH2geKkMa5

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:42 am

There is a video by Dr Vijayant Govinda G on the same link and he compares 3 implants the Rigicon which I have, the indian which he invented and the Tactra. Pretty good honest comparison of the 3. He is one of the leading mallabble implanters in india. There is also a video of him in Tampa Fl talking to my dr. carrion at USF about the mallabble implants. I think much is misunderstood about the mallabble implants and many dr's are prejudiced against them because they have not become mainstream. When I had mine done I never took the first pain pill. After 3 months or so you don't notice you have it unless you get it trapped in your underwear when you are sitting. I have never had an IPP so I can't compare the 2 different implants.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:41 am

Thank you! Is this the video you are talking about? https://youtu.be/KYGG8dwWloY?si=dUNacp5lE-5JAwLi

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:24 pm

Yes that was the one .. I think he is pretty honest I also have to remember I think he invented the indian implant and has some skin in the game ... but all in all pretty much what I have read and seen on other videos.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:34 pm

easymoney wrote:There is a video by Dr Vijayant Govinda G on the same link and he compares 3 implants the Rigicon which I have, the indian which he invented and the Tactra. Pretty good honest comparison of the 3. He is one of the leading mallabble implanters in india. There is also a video of him in Tampa Fl talking to my dr. carrion at USF about the mallabble implants. I think much is misunderstood about the mallabble implants and many dr's are prejudiced against them because they have not become mainstream. When I had mine done I never took the first pain pill. After 3 months or so you don't notice you have it unless you get it trapped in your underwear when you are sitting. I have never had an IPP so I can't compare the 2 different implants.

by the way how long was it for your stitches to desolve and the incision to completely heal ?
i had my malleable done in India as im now in the Philippines , about 3 weeks ago . And as far as pain ,it's about the same for me . there was not much . the doctor i went to preferred the tactra . and told me with the length of my penis, i would need the extra stiffness . then he showed ma the 3 different malleables .
the tactra was very stiff ...but i think his trick to push the tactra was that one of the ridi10 rods was damaged so it didnt offer any support . i then tried one rod of the tactra and one of the ridgi 10 .
anyways i accepted his recommendation and trusted his assurance that i would not lose length or girth . the result ? lenght , no lose . girth , big time .
its a done deal now . i suspect he gets a bonus for implanting the tactra . the ridgi10 would have been a better choice for me due to my girth. [not a honest guy]
actually if the ridgi10 is more flexible that might be a good thing . this tactra is like steel rods ,haha . i could bend it down from day one ,in cargo shorts its no problem. But in swim trunks ,it looks like im walking around with a half boner .
What i did to help that was put on 2 tight polyester boxer briefs , that does the trick, but the pressure on the glans like that is uncomfortable. So ill just go with the sausage, giving a little hello to the ladies . But i take a small hand towel and ball it up and put that in my pocket to help hide the bulge .
in the end i think the ridgi10 is the way to go if you have more than 5 inch girth and i assume it's easier to conceal with its better bendability .

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:47 pm

Thanks for the write up readytogo
Age 63, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:57 pm

ready2go wrote:
easymoney wrote:There is a video by Dr Vijayant Govinda G on the same link and he compares 3 implants the Rigicon which I have, the indian which he invented and the Tactra. Pretty good honest comparison of the 3. He is one of the leading mallabble implanters in india. There is also a video of him in Tampa Fl talking to my dr. carrion at USF about the mallabble implants. I think much is misunderstood about the mallabble implants and many dr's are prejudiced against them because they have not become mainstream. When I had mine done I never took the first pain pill. After 3 months or so you don't notice you have it unless you get it trapped in your underwear when you are sitting. I have never had an IPP so I can't compare the 2 different implants.

by the way how long was it for your stitches to desolve and the incision to completely heal ?
i had my malleable done in India as im now in the Philippines , about 3 weeks ago . And as far as pain ,it's about the same for me . there was not much . the doctor i went to preferred the tactra . and told me with the length of my penis, i would need the extra stiffness . then he showed ma the 3 different malleables .
the tactra was very stiff ...but i think his trick to push the tactra was that one of the ridi10 rods was damaged so it didnt offer any support . i then tried one rod of the tactra and one of the ridgi 10 .
anyways i accepted his recommendation and trusted his assurance that i would not lose length or girth . the result ? lenght , no lose . girth , big time .
its a done deal now . i suspect he gets a bonus for implanting the tactra . the ridgi10 would have been a better choice for me due to my girth. [not a honest guy]
actually if the ridgi10 is more flexible that might be a good thing . this tactra is like steel rods ,haha . i could bend it down from day one ,in cargo shorts its no problem. But in swim trunks ,it looks like im walking around with a half boner .
What i did to help that was put on 2 tight polyester boxer briefs , that does the trick, but the pressure on the glans like that is uncomfortable. So ill just go with the sausage, giving a little hello to the ladies . But i take a small hand towel and ball it up and put that in my pocket to help hide the bulge .
in the end i think the ridgi10 is the way to go if you have more than 5 inch girth and i assume it's easier to conceal with its better bendability .

I held the Boston Scientific Tactra (2019) in my hands. The 11/13mm rods were bending really well, but they maintained no bend memory. Only the 9.5 mm rod maintained decent bend memory. However, Tactra rods looked like a rifle and it seemed to have impressive rigidity.

Rigicon Rigi10 (2019) is a great option. Their additional diameter rods are their forte. The 3 extra sizes to preserve girth is definitely impressive.

Coloplast Genesis (2004) is a tried and true model with a 20-year track record. Can't beat that reputation as well. See thedriver's posts. We live in great times!

Thickinnocence

Postby Thickinnocence » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:13 pm

ready2go wrote:

Yeah I wonder this too. It’s been 17 days after my surgery and my stitches all same and incision seems not even a little healed. (I already started my doc was not good at cause my incision is much bigger than I saw some post op pics in here)
Last edited by Thickinnocence on Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:16 am

Postby LastHope » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:57 am"
Rigicon Rigi10 (2019) is a great option. Their additional diameter rods are their forte. The 3 extra sizes to preserve girth is definitely impressive."

the ridgi10 only has one rod with a larger diameter than tactra . The 14mm versus tactra 13mm .

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:34 am

ready2go wrote:Postby LastHope » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:57 am"
Rigicon Rigi10 (2019) is a great option. Their additional diameter rods are their forte. The 3 extra sizes to preserve girth is definitely impressive."

the ridgi10 only has one rod with a larger diameter than tactra . The 14mm versus tactra 13mm .

You're referring to the larger diameter, whereas I was discussing additional diameters.

Rigi10 offers diameters: 9 – 10 – 11 – 12 – 13 – 14 mm

While Tactra comes in diameters of 9.5 - 11 - 13 mm.

Rigi10 provides three extra diameter sizes: 10, 12, and 14, ensuring a custom fit tailored to the patient's anatomy.

Our goal is to get the right size, avoiding over-sizing and the potential for classic malleable erosion, isn't it?

Return to “Implants”