Miami Implant Doctors - need input

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
marioperales

Miami Implant Doctors - need input

Postby marioperales » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:51 am

Hello everyone so I went to Doctor Perito but my insurance covers Doctor Perito, and covers the procedure, but does not cover the surgical facility, so i am forced to find another surgeon, i have appointments with Doctor Robins in North Miami and Doctor Sanjay in Doral and for what I can see they perform surgeries in places that my insurance does approve (Aventura hospital and Kendall regional), does anyone have experience with these doctors or knows about others in Miami Fort lauderdale.

kind regards
55 Years Young, ED since early 40's just started on injections Bimix Papaverine 30mg/ml Phentolamine 3mg/ml

Harleydawg53

Re: Miami Implant Doctors - need input

Postby Harleydawg53 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:27 pm

I had my implant with Dr. Perito , and I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I had to have a revision or had issues with mine, the coral gables hospital was top shelf. ( in my opinion )

Perito does a huge percentage of implants , and I think he has probably seen most all of the problems during the procedure ..

I feel he did an awesome job for me ..
69 y/0, ed for approx 25 years, pills worked up until 2-years ago, tri-mix lots of different mixtures, none worked worth a crap, Bad V/l , implanted 4/20/22 dr Perito / Miami -he’s pretty damn good at what he does. titan, with genesis pump 21 cm…

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:31 pm

Explain your coverage problem with Perito and see who he recommends!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:41 pm

I was implanted by Dr Cardone at Mount Sinai on June 1st. Very happy.

Check him out.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:24 pm

Perito is tops. If you do your procedure at Coral Gables Surgery Center rather than Coral Gables Hospital, the fees probably won't be that high. Less than $4,000 would be my guess, and then your insurance would cover everything else (e.g., the cost of the implant, Perito's surgery fee). I don't know what your financial situation is, but it might be worth paying that for the security of knowing you're getting implanted by one of the top dogs.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

marioperales

Postby marioperales » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:43 pm

Floridaspeedo wrote:I was implanted by Dr Cardone at Mount Sinai on June 1st. Very happy.

Check him out.

Thx for your input, this Doctor is not on my insurance, i will remember his name in case something comes up
55 Years Young, ED since early 40's just started on injections Bimix Papaverine 30mg/ml Phentolamine 3mg/ml

marioperales

Postby marioperales » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:45 pm

RoboCock69 wrote:Perito is tops. If you do your procedure at Coral Gables Surgery Center rather than Coral Gables Hospital, the fees probably won't be that high. Less than $4,000 would be my guess, and then your insurance would cover everything else (e.g., the cost of the implant, Perito's surgery fee). I don't know what your financial situation is, but it might be worth paying that for the security of knowing you're getting implanted by one of the top dogs.

I will look into that, I already have a $6500 deductible, plus the facility expenses, Doctor Perito and The procedure itself is covered, so i will swing by Perito's office and see if have those costs.

thx for your input

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:58 pm

After my first, botched implant, I was in Nashville and a friend got me into a top urologist for a consult. He said 'I never seen one come out like this. They're not supposed to come out like this. I can fix this but, seeing where you live, I'd recommend you go to Dr Perito in Miami'. I did. Dr Perito's "my hero"....

Good luck, man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”