How hard can you pump this thing?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jack1104

How hard can you pump this thing?

Postby Jack1104 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:44 am

Over nine months since the surgery now. I am trying to maximize my size by pumping to the max. I get to the point where I am literally squeezing as hard as I can with both hands to get every last drop out of the reservoir and into the cylinders. Frankly, I get a little nervous that something will break under the extreme pressure. Titan model.

Has anyone heard of something like this happening or have a personal story about it? Is it even possible to break it?
Coloplast Titan 20cm no RTEs
9/17/21 Dr. Eid

Old Guy

Re: How hard can you pump this thing?

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:34 am

When the bulb is stiff you probably aren't getting more fluid moving anyway. I've pumped mine until there is no way I can squeeze the bulb, even with two hands. If you're looking to gain size, pump to full, rest a bit while stretching your penis, then try to pump a little more. The cylinders will only stretch out so far though.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:15 am

agree with Old Guy. after fully inflated, I do the Perito exercise and can easily get in a couple more pumps. just my personal experience
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:34 am

I have an LGX and can pump forever as the MS pump has a bypass valve. You are 9 months post op and fully healed. Before I was at thar point I was using long pump adding cycling with manipulation-masturbation for up to 1 hour. This is a video of the Florida doctors technique: https://peritourology.com/2021/07/mtp-5 ... t-surgery/ This is basically the same pull-stretch technique in the AMS education video (DVD included in my AMS packet) used to fix kinked tubing. It is aprox. 11:45 in that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwp0YfSLxIU I used that pre op when I did not have time for VED therapy to help restore lost size and help the doctor use longer cylinders.

I is up to you if you want to try any of this. The purpose is to inflate to max and wait for your tissue and the cylinders to stretch. You can use the exercise or manipulation-masturbation. Wait 5 minutes or so and add more pumps. You can do this for up to 1 hour but 2 30 minute secessions can be used also.

Good luck with this.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:26 pm

Jack1104 wrote:Over nine months since the surgery now. I am trying to maximize my size by pumping to the max. I get to the point where I am literally squeezing as hard as I can with both hands to get every last drop out of the reservoir and into the cylinders. Frankly, I get a little nervous that something will break under the extreme pressure. Titan model.

Has anyone heard of something like this happening or have a personal story about it? Is it even possible to break it?

I had this fear too but I believe they are super strong and we cannot break it no matter how strong we squeeze it.

From Coloplast website
Strength: Bioflex withstands higher pressure with tensile strength of 7,500 psi and has 8x more strength.

Something I gathered from the webhttps://tinyurl.com/2p8z7d7e
An untrained person can reach up to 150 psi. Comparatively, the punch pressure of an elite combat athlete can reach around 800 psi.

How many pounds of punch force can a human bear?
About 900 pounds of punch force can break the strongest bone in the human body, i.e., the femur. Thus, it is safe to say that anything above that may be fatal.

How much pounds-force will I require to squeeze a watermelon?
Between 240 to 360 pounds-force or 1000 to 1600 newtons of force is required to squeeze a watermelon.

The human body can withstand 50 psi (pounds per square inch) and that's if it's a sudden impact. However if it's sustained pressure, the body can withstand up to 400 psi if the weight is gradually increased.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Forever_Young

Postby Forever_Young » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:38 pm

You can pump it hard enough that a pussy cat can't scratch it, no puns intended . After about 3-6 months post surgery you should have maxed out the stretching. With daily inflation 20-60 minutes followed by exercises and additional pumps. Coloplast and your physician said it can continue to grow/stretch for up to a year. When I was two months post surgery I would get sore after 20 minutes of hard inflation. With daily/mulitiple times daily inflation at 3 months I could go an hour inflated with no pain. Hot baths do help with soreness in the process.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:12 pm

Jack1104 wrote:Over nine months since the surgery now. I am trying to maximize my size by pumping to the max. I get to the point where I am literally squeezing as hard as I can with both hands to get every last drop out of the reservoir and into the cylinders. Frankly, I get a little nervous that something will break under the extreme pressure. Titan model.

Adding to all the tech answers:
What I have been told is that the main danger with squeezing very hard is that you pull, bend or twist things while you press your ass off.
That could then potentially damage the weak link of the Titan - the tubing insertion in the pump.
So go on and press as hard as you can, but make sure you keep the pump bulb fixed in a natural position while doing so.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:58 pm

Let me just add that even with an LG X Pump I've had times when I definitely pumped it too hard. It really didn't look natural didn't feel natural to the touch and it definitely wasn't very comfortable. Just a thought
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:12 pm

I know it’s a little off subject but does anybody else notice it’s much harder to start the deflate when your maxed out on pressure?
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:34 pm

Rider1400 wrote:I know it’s a little off subject but does anybody else notice it’s much harder to start the deflate when your maxed out on pressure?

Never felt that so far.. For me Since its titan one touch its touch and depress no matter how much you have inflated. Guess it depends on the model?
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Return to “Implants”