Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
easymoney

Re: Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

Postby easymoney » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:41 pm

I have a Rigicon and was recently told by my dr each time I shower to pull it up ..bend it to both sides and back now to it's resting position have not done it enough to know if it changes anything had the rigicon since 6 2023

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:28 pm

easymoney wrote:I have a Rigicon and was recently told by my dr each time I shower to pull it up ..bend it to both sides and back now to it's resting position have not done it enough to know if it changes anything had the rigicon since 6 2023

hey buddy , did you have any issues being able to urinate after the implant ?
i had a tactra malleable implanted on the 18th of march .[ bad mistake being talked out of the ridgi10 ]
anyways they removed the catheter in 24 hours and since then 90 percent of the time i need to contract my abdomen to force the urine out . And do that 3 or 4 times to finish. so its been almost 3 weeks dealing with this now , and it looks like it might be permanent . i hope not .

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:18 pm

ready2go wrote:
easymoney wrote:I have a Rigicon and was recently told by my dr each time I shower to pull it up ..bend it to both sides and back now to it's resting position have not done it enough to know if it changes anything had the rigicon since 6 2023

i had a tactra malleable implanted on the 18th of march .[ bad mistake being talked out of the ridgi10 ]
anyways they removed the catheter in 24 hours and since then 90 percent of the time i need to contract my abdomen to force the urine out . And do that 3 or 4 times to finish. so its been almost 3 weeks dealing with this now , and it looks like it might be permanent . i hope not .

Sorry for replying instead of easymoney

Am urinating as fire hose since the same day the catheter removed till now

I think u have to check with ur dr
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:39 am

mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:

Sorry for replying instead of easymoney

Am urinating as fire hose since the same day the catheter removed till now

I think u have to check with ur dr

well to be frank ,he is a rude ass. i did text him [he is india,im in the philippines]
first there was no response ,so i texted again a day or 2 later asking why no response ? that set him off. "I am a doctor! I'm busy ! If you have a issue, come here !'
right , hop on a plane to ask a question . I can pee but often need to push it out by contracting my abdomen . Hopefully it gets better .
I can say I regret letting him talk me out of the ridgi10 . These doctors must get paid to push a certain implant . anywaysits to late now .

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:11 am

I hope your condition improves in time. It is disheartening to hear this response from that surgeon. I feel for you.

To me, it's interesting that the only surgeon in the whole world who loves Tactra is the one from India, despite its poor bend memory on the higher diameter rods. Is Boston Scientific compensating him knowing well that India has the highest market share for Malleables with its 1.4B population? I don't know.

Return to “Implants”