Do you tell people you got a penis implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
456pzza

Re: Do you tell people you got a penis implant?

Postby 456pzza » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:04 pm

Before surgery, I told only my partner, my 3 best friends, & my son. Everybody else, I either said nothing, or said groin surgery (like to my work colleagues). As time goes on (8 days since surgery), I think I'll gradually be more open about it as ED is commonly known about (all those tv & internet ads), but only if it comes up in the course of conversation. As a nudist, I'm concerned about the incision scar. I understand that wlll gradually fade & may be hidden by pubic hair, but I like to keep that hair short (not bald). So..it will likely come up in conversation at nudist beaches & clubs.

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:25 pm

456pzza wrote:Before surgery, I told only my partner, my 3 best friends, & my son. Everybody else, I either said nothing, or said groin surgery (like to my work colleagues). As time goes on (8 days since surgery), I think I'll gradually be more open about it as ED is commonly known about (all those tv & internet ads), but only if it comes up in the course of conversation. As a nudist, I'm concerned about the incision scar. I understand that wlll gradually fade & may be hidden by pubic hair, but I like to keep that hair short (not bald). So..it will likely come up in conversation at nudist beaches & clubs.

I’m sure it will especially with your friends there, plus you flaccid size should be noticeable right? I’m going to see how long it takes a few of my friends there about my scar and size, I’ve told several others already.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:28 pm

456pzza wrote:As a nudist, I'm concerned about the incision scar. I understand that wlll gradually fade & may be hidden by pubic hair, but I like to keep that hair short (not bald). So..it will likely come up in conversation at nudist beaches & clubs.

If your implant was done peno-scrotal, the scar is on your scrotum and likely will blend in with the seam we all have there. (I don't know what the medical term for it is.) Besides, how many people look that closely at a man's scrotum's underside?

If you implant was done infra-pubic, your scar will be almost as visible as a woman's Ceasarian scar or anyone's appendectomy scar.

How likely is it that anyone will comment on someone else's scars, anyway? Do nudists (r your circle of friends) not have similar boundaries as other people? If you had a scar on your shoulder or thumb (as I do) would they ask? None of my friends or co-workers have.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:56 pm

No…….other men aren’t the least bit interested in visualising another man’s cock
Share it with the women in your life…they will appreciate it
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:51 pm

Actually, I told my oldest son since he's biologically more subject to hereditary issues than my daughter or wife are. He took it well because I framed our conversation as a medical history issue for me that he may encounter in his life. He took it well and didn't ask many questions but I left the door open for future details if he wanted them.
Edd
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

SquadCaptain74

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:59 pm

navy6587 wrote:Actually, I told my oldest son since he's biologically more subject to hereditary issues than my daughter or wife are. He took it well because I framed our conversation as a medical history issue for me that he may encounter in his life. He took it well and didn't ask many questions but I left the door open for future details if he wanted them.
Edd

So glad to read this post. VERY supportive/encouraging. I wish I could have this type of conversation with my Dad about this real issue growing up! Kudo's for "opening that door" with your son!
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:58 pm

Interesting question.
I told the guy that was going to take care of me (1), then his niece (2), and maybe one other guy....3 people and several dogs, lol...not that it is a big secret, but at this point, only if they ask.
I tell them I had surgery, have to change positions, or a position does not work, and they don't bat an eye. If they ask, I tell them, otherwise, its just another fuck stick to them, lol.

Forgot to add that my PCP knows, GI doc knows, and Neurology doc knows. Do they count?
Oh, even guys that have to do MRIs on me, and the TSA people know (hell if I know who they are, lol).
Last edited by Agfa13 on Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

456pzza

Postby 456pzza » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:34 pm

Zoso22 wrote:
SquadCaptain74 wrote:Great forum.

I've shared with ONE friend (out of state) and my spouse (obviously).

The others who know are strangers - (I give alot of talks to urology patients considering the procedure and medical professionals).

My PCP knows and has seen the device and how it cycles but nobody else. Its not that I wouldn't share - but why? Its not NORMAL discussion in my group or circle.

I think I will have to tell my group of friends as we are all nudist and I think they will notice the difference, I’m not going to say anything and wait to see if they notice. If they do they will all get a kick out of it, they are a fun bunch and I’m sure they will want to see how it pumps up. It will be a good laugh.

I'm also a nudist. I don't really care if other nudists (male or female) notice, even if they mention it to me. In fact, I hope they do, as it's a good conversation starter, & it's a regular human health topic (or should be regular). My concern is my incision scar being noticeable. I hope it fades fast & is hard to notice. On the other hand, if it's noticeable & somebody asks what kind of surgery I had, I'll be upfront. Now that I think about it, that's also a good conversation starter--maybe now I'm less concerned about how visible my scar is.

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:38 pm

456pzza wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:
SquadCaptain74 wrote:Great forum.

I've shared with ONE friend (out of state) and my spouse (obviously).

The others who know are strangers - (I give alot of talks to urology patients considering the procedure and medical professionals).

My PCP knows and has seen the device and how it cycles but nobody else. Its not that I wouldn't share - but why? Its not NORMAL discussion in my group or circle.

I think I will have to tell my group of friends as we are all nudist and I think they will notice the difference, I’m not going to say anything and wait to see if they notice. If they do they will all get a kick out of it, they are a fun bunch and I’m sure they will want to see how it pumps up. It will be a good laugh.

I'm also a nudist. I don't really care if other nudists (male or female) notice, even if they mention it to me. In fact, I hope they do, as it's a good conversation starter, & it's a regular human health topic (or should be regular). My concern is my incision scar being noticeable. I hope it fades fast & is hard to notice. On the other hand, if it's noticeable & somebody asks what kind of surgery I had, I'll be upfront. Now that I think about it, that's also a good conversation starter--maybe now I'm less concerned about how visible my scar is.

The wife and I have had this conversation too, I’m not really worried about it showing at our nudist resort that we are members of, it should not be something to be embarrassed about, we had a problem and we took care of it. Most of our lady friends there have fake boobs (implants) they didn’t like their boobs and they took care of it, I know it’s not a working part like a penis but it does give them self confidence which is awesome, to hell with anyone that frowns on either.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Return to “Implants”