Pre op regime.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
artful todger

Pre op regime.

Postby artful todger » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:03 am

Hi i'm booked for an implant surgery in london on the 11th feb, I'm trying to up my VED and traction regime to maximise size.

I came across alot of stuff online about stopping all herbal supplements and vitamins 7 days before the surgery. Now i take alot of supplements. arginine, ubiquinol,acetyl l carnatine, pycnogenol ,gynko ginseng a couple of herbal testosterone/virility supplements and a few other vitamin/zinc tabs. plus 1 pentox tab a day. .

I've started cutting down on these tabs but now my flacid is not hanging so well, even seems i'm having shrinkage and the ved & traction is harder causing a bit of hard flacid,probably due to reduced blood flow which is the exact opposite effect that i'm after. My sleep seems to be effected as well which isn't helping IE no night time wood etc.

Just a question, has anyone else experienced this? did everyone stop all supplements etc before surgery? will this effect the size outcome of the surgery?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
implant surgery 11th feb 2022 london with prof ralph.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

newbie443

Re: Pre op regime.

Postby newbie443 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:10 am

You should have instructions from your doctors facility about what medications to hold prior to surgery and for how long.

I also reached a place where VED seemed to go backwards a bit prior to surgery. I did some stretching like shown in this video about 11 minutes and 50 seconds into the video. That stretching seemed to help for me.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:28 am

Good luck!

I have my op on the 14th with Mike Fraser - I’m assuming you’re with David Ralph?

I don’t see any reason why you should stop vitamins abs supplements , I can’t imagine they’d do you any harm but ask your surgeon for advice.

A few things that I am doing to prepare -

Eating lots of fruit and veg - especially red peppers and tomatoes for vitamin C
Pineapple contains Bromelain which helps with swelling, bruising and pain post op. I’ve also had some Bromelain tablets arrive today.
Stock up on strong antibacterial soap and body wash. I ordered loads from Amazon . As a diabetic infection is my biggest concern so I am doing all I can to stop it.
I have bought lots of new underwear to help support me after the operation. I have purchased both David archey bamboo boxers and separatec boxers both of which have anti bac properties and a separate compartment for our new toy.
Stop smoking and drinking if you still do either

I am also going all out on traction and VED to squeeze out every last mm - I am a shade under 6’ now so I hope that will put me around 21cm on the operating table which I’d be happy with . Due to my Peyronies I’m much shorter than I was but I can’t do anything about that now!

Good luck!
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

artful todger

Postby artful todger » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:22 pm

newbie443 wrote:You should have instructions from your doctors facility about what medications to hold prior to surgery and for how long.

I also reached a place where VED seemed to go backwards a bit prior to surgery. I did some stretching like shown in this video about 11 minutes and 50 seconds into the video. That stretching seemed to help for me.

thanks for your reply. I'm talking to my surgeon dr ralph this friday 7 days before the opp, so i'll ask him then.

I can't see the video you've posted unfortunately.
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

artful todger

Postby artful todger » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:31 pm

jimmi85 wrote:Good luck!

I have my op on the 14th with Mike Fraser - I’m assuming you’re with David Ralph?

I don’t see any reason why you should stop vitamins abs supplements , I can’t imagine they’d do you any harm but ask your surgeon for advice.

A few things that I am doing to prepare -

Eating lots of fruit and veg - especially red peppers and tomatoes for vitamin C
Pineapple contains Bromelain which helps with swelling, bruising and pain post op. I’ve also had some Bromelain tablets arrive today.
Stock up on strong antibacterial soap and body wash. I ordered loads from Amazon . As a diabetic infection is my biggest concern so I am doing all I can to stop it.
I have bought lots of new underwear to help support me after the operation. I have purchased both David archey bamboo boxers and separatec boxers both of which have anti bac properties and a separate compartment for our new toy.
Stop smoking and drinking if you still do either

I am also going all out on traction and VED to squeeze out every last mm - I am a shade under 6’ now so I hope that will put me around 21cm on the operating table which I’d be happy with . Due to my Peyronies I’m much shorter than I was but I can’t do anything about that now!

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. I imagine that some of the supplements i take would be described as natural blood thinners, or may interact with anesthesia, but would say there not very strong so i may just cut down the dose rather than stop completely.

I'm starting to buy new big bulge boxers and antibac bodywash too, hopefully all this will help with this rollercoaster of a ride, it's all a bit scary to be honest and yes i've lost alot to peyronies to and hope this will be some kind of end to that battle and i can get on with my life without thinking about my dick all the time.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwp0YfSLxIU Tried the link again.

I washed new white towels and under ware and a pair of gray sweatpants with bleach and put them in new plastic baggies from the dryer. I also use alcohol wipes after I shower each day to wipe down my genitals and inner thighs. I use dial gold antibacterial soap every day. I did also get Hibiclens soap to do a second wash of basically belly button to knees during my shower before surgery. All this is from some documents that some infections can only be prevented with alcohol prep or bleach and some men were even advised to set in a tub of water with a cup of bleach added for 30 minutes for the 3 days prior to surgery. For each of my surgeries the doctor instructed to purchase and use Bacitracin ointment for wound care and I also used sterile 4x4 gauge pads. To keep things dry I bought 3 bags of dry pinto beans. I left them in the store bag and put them in zip lock bags in my freezer. Then used the hand towels washed in bleach for making cold packs that were clean and dry. I was alone so I made up my meals and drinks for the 3 days post surgery.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”