Rigicon infla

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Luigi Coppeta

Re: Rigicon infla

Postby Luigi Coppeta » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:11 am

Just 10 days to the surgery ...actually I am worried and a bit anxious for that ,cause I thing that something can go wrong about infection .
I shouldn't think about that ,but not easy but I can not wait to do it cause I want the strong erection which I don't have since 1 year and half

Luigi Coppeta

Postby Luigi Coppeta » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:14 am

Just 10 days to the surgery ...actually I am worried and a bit anxious for that ,cause I thing that something can go wrong about infection .
I shouldn't think about that ,but not easy, but I can not wait to do it ...cause I want the strong erection which I don't have since 1 year and half hoping even the penis will be straight .
Have a good day everyone

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:56 am

It is normal to be worried before the surgery about any failures, but while being in good hands of an experienced surgeon, following his directions, and taking proper care of yourself after implant, everything will go well.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

Return to “Implants”