Scrotal question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
fade3W

Scrotal question

Postby fade3W » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:00 pm

Hello from the northeast. Winter temperatures are here already.

This is my first winter with my implant. What I’m having an issue with is my scrotum. Because of the colder weather my balls are basically constantly restricted, which brings my balls close and gives me the scare of “oh shit I hope this isn’t an infection” because the pump becomes difficult to feel… but I’m 9 months out of my surgery and everything is fine. I just have super sensitive ball skin that retracts a lot, which is annoying to try and use the pump with.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? When I’m home I’m under a heated blanket as much as possible and that seems to help, but when I’m out of the house and have to take a piss I’m constantly reminded of the tightness in my sack. Is this just something I have to deal with now? It’s super frustrating. Everything has worked fine with my implant but my one complaint is my own balls. They’re in the way, and the ball skin is too temperamental.

Is the solution tighter underwear? Looser? Certain foods/vitamins that help the scrotum to relax? I don’t know what to do
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

OregonStrong

Re: Scrotal question

Postby OregonStrong » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:47 pm

Looser underwear. The more your balls are accustomed to hanging, the more skin over time you maybe will develop, then the looser the whole sack will be, making it easier to access pump. You're young too, the ballsack will probably get looser as you get older anyway.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:27 pm

When my sac is pulled up tight at the base of my dick, my right ball and his roommate sometimes don't get along really well. Getting to the pump at those times is more difficult, but doable. When my sac is relaxed and hanging low, it's no problem at all. Oregon is right, free balling seems to help a little. Really, it's nothing to worry about, and you will adapt.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

ForestRiver1

Postby ForestRiver1 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:12 am

I can relate to what you’re describing. I’ve switched to using Separatec underwear. They’re a bit more expensive, but they were the only thing I could wear after surgery, and they are still keep my ballsack separate and supported. I’ve had high sensitivity, especially in jeans, and these help quite a bit. Best of luck!
Prost cancer diag age 49; RP 6/20 MDAnderson; PI 10/21 UTSW, AMS CX 21cm +1rt. 6.75 pre, current tbd? 6 weeks post, still significant cycling pain.

fade3W

Postby fade3W » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:49 pm

Reviving this topic to see if I can get some more input. My scrotum just won’t cooperate during these winter months. Everything is fine if I sit in a warm bath for an hour, but that’s not a realistic way of living.

I wear seperatec underwear when I’m out. At home I wear very very loose boxers and rarely pants. I have a heated blanket. Why is my scrotum still pulled so tight to me? It feels as though I have more skin on my scrotum now but because of the weather it’s always so tight. My left nut rides higher to begin with and that’s where the tubing goes to my reservoir so I’m worried the constant constricting is going to mess with the tubing. When my scrotum is tight I can barely feel the pump. Afterward a bath all is well. I just don’t get it. Is this my new normal? When I take my underwear off my scrotum is bunched up and my dick is already pointing at like 4 or 4:30 to use the clock analogy.

Is there any way of getting my ball skin to just relax? It’s frustrating
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:11 pm

fade3W wrote:Reviving this topic to see if I can get some more input. My scrotum just won’t cooperate during these winter months. Everything is fine if I sit in a warm bath for an hour, but that’s not a realistic way of living.
I wear seperatec underwear when I’m out. At home I wear very very loose boxers and rarely pants. I have a heated blanket. Why is my scrotum still pulled so tight to me? It feels as though I have more skin on my scrotum now but because of the weather it’s always so tight. My left nut rides higher to begin with and that’s where the tubing goes to my reservoir so I’m worried the constant constricting is going to mess with the tubing. When my scrotum is tight I can barely feel the pump. Afterward a bath all is well. I just don’t get it. Is this my new normal? When I take my underwear off my scrotum is bunched up and my dick is already pointing at like 4 or 4:30 to use the clock analogy.
Is there any way of getting my ball skin to just relax? It’s frustrating

By any chance did you get a scrotalplasty?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:30 pm

fade3W wrote:Hello from the northeast. Winter temperatures are here already.

This is my first winter with my implant. What I’m having an issue with is my scrotum. Because of the colder weather my balls are basically constantly restricted, which brings my balls close and gives me the scare of “oh shit I hope this isn’t an infection” because the pump becomes difficult to feel… but I’m 9 months out of my surgery and everything is fine. I just have super sensitive ball skin that retracts a lot, which is annoying to try and use the pump with.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? When I’m home I’m under a heated blanket as much as possible and that seems to help, but when I’m out of the house and have to take a piss I’m constantly reminded of the tightness in my sack. Is this just something I have to deal with now? It’s super frustrating. Everything has worked fine with my implant but my one complaint is my own balls. They’re in the way, and the ball skin is too temperamental.

Is the solution tighter underwear? Looser? Certain foods/vitamins that help the scrotum to relax? I don’t know what to do

I've had the same issue all my life. I don't have a solution but everything will be fine with the implant. Wish I knew the secret to low hanging balls but like you I have super sensitive scrotum issues. At 72 nothing has changed
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

philly444

Postby philly444 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:55 pm

What I understand is that our balls go up in to heat them, that's what is needed to produce sperm. I actually like tight ball sac. It's not a problem. Massage them.

Where is your pump? Mine is above the balls.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Return to “Implants”