Increase length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aslanglobal

Re: Increase length

Postby aslanglobal » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:11 am

I’ve wondered the same thing. My doc has me using the VED every day. It can be pulled about .75 of an inch past the point of its max at regular cycling. I’ve been told to do it for the first 6 months, although not to expect miracles out of it. I only found the right VED 2.5 months after surgery and have used it for the past 3 weeks. One way or the other, I’m pretty determined to get back to pre surgery length (girth clearly enhanced), although I won’t ruin the success that has been done by my surgeon in the process.

I would even be interested in glans enhancement, which visually; would make it look longer. It is not commonly done however.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:06 pm

@aslangglobal, can you elaborate on "glans enhancement " please. Sounds like something I would want to look into.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Many docs inject a type of acid for girth into the main outer body of the dick. A few doctors also do it for glans enhancement, although my doc won't go near it. It would be cool to find an option that's safe. That's an increase in .25-.5 of an inch and looks better

6gauge wrote:@aslangglobal, can you elaborate on "glans enhancement " please. Sounds like something I would want to look into.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:00 pm

aslanglobal wrote:Many docs inject a type of acid for girth into the main outer body of the dick. A few doctors also do it for glans enhancement, although my doc won't go near it. It would be cool to find an option that's safe. That's an increase in .25-.5 of an inch and looks better

6gauge wrote:@aslangglobal, can you elaborate on "glans enhancement " please. Sounds like something I would want to look into.

Darn that sounds interesting especially since my implant my glans just don't seem to stay engorged like post implant. I'd like to read more about this subject.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

Return to “Implants”