Can AMS 700 CX increase in length with regular cycling or am I stuck with girth expansion only?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ForestRiver1

Can AMS 700 CX increase in length with regular cycling or am I stuck with girth expansion only?

Postby ForestRiver1 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:20 am

Wanted LGX but surgeon went with CX, 21 cm +1 RTE. Only 6 weeks post IPP, but lost at least 1.75 inches- is there hope of regaining some length with regular cycling? The CX brochure says increase in girth but nothing on length!
Prost cancer diag age 49; RP 6/20 MDAnderson; PI 10/21 UTSW, AMS CX 21cm +1rt. 6.75 pre, current tbd? 6 weeks post, still significant cycling pain.

SteveSW

Re: Can AMS 700 CX increase in length with regular cycling or am I stuck with girth expansion only?

Postby SteveSW » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:54 am

ForestRiver1 wrote:Wanted LGX but surgeon went with CX, 21 cm +1 RTE. Only 6 weeks post IPP, but lost at least 1.75 inches- is there hope of regaining some length with regular cycling? The CX brochure says increase in girth but nothing on length!

I too wanted the LGX, but extensive Peyronie's plaque made the CX my best option. At this point in your recovery, you may not have lost as much length as it looks like right now. That was true in my case. What I can tell you is that in 7 months of aggressive, daily cycling I have gained a good half inch. I am very happy with the outcome and hope you are as well.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Return to “Implants”