How do you go about using your implants during sex?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Thisworld

Re: How do you go about using your implants during sex?

Postby Thisworld » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:11 pm

Tortão wrote:Keeping it pointed up is easier for me too, but if it has more than 18 pumps, it lifts my underpants.

Just to be clear: when inflated, you keep your penis up and the waist strap of your boxer at the midshaft. The rest of your penis keeps uncovered, right? When you take your shirt off, is your penis seen?

Sorry for asking for such details, but I find the subject of this thread interesting.

Is 18 pumps enough for have sex? How many you need minimum?
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

Lost Sheep

Re: How do you go about using your implants during sex?

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:53 pm

Thisworld wrote:
Tortão wrote:Keeping it pointed up is easier for me too, but if it has more than 18 pumps, it lifts my underpants.

Just to be clear: when inflated, you keep your penis up and the waist strap of your boxer at the midshaft. The rest of your penis keeps uncovered, right? When you take your shirt off, is your penis seen?

Sorry for asking for such details, but I find the subject of this thread interesting.

Is 18 pumps enough for have sex? How many you need minimum?

Keep in mind that some men get fully pumped up in less than ten pumps and some take 30, 40 or more pumps to get fully erect. So, a simple pump count is not informative. Better to talk about degree of inflation. Of course estimated degree of inflation is not as objecteve as counting pumps, but probably easier for a man to estimate than one might think.

Just a suggestion to consider.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”