Airport Security

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Masonjames

Re: Airport Security

Postby Masonjames » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:24 pm

aslanglobal wrote:Oh come onnnnn :D :D :D I'm nothing compared to some of these monsters. *cough cough*

Yeah right LOL Claim it buddy. It's a monster believe me
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

junk098

Postby junk098 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:22 pm

Airport metal detectors -No problem. Airport FULL BODY SCANNERS - Problem. Every time. When I see a full body scanners, I know I'm going to get felt up. Just go with it. Stay calm. It's only a 1 minute delay.
Attachments
body-scanner.jpg
body-scanner.jpg (143.39 KiB) Viewed 1204 times

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:45 am

exactly. no biggie. literally 30 seconds and he backed off fast when i told him what it was. off you go, into the crowd.

junk098 wrote:Airport metal detectors -No problem. Airport FULL BODY SCANNERS - Problem. Every time. When I see a full body scanners, I know I'm going to get felt up. Just go with it. Stay calm. It's only a 1 minute delay.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:34 am

When they did the body scan the agent took me aside and showed me an anomaly in my crotch. I didn't say anything and he didn't ask.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Backingame

Postby Backingame » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:03 pm

Just went through TSA today Sunday 10/17/21, Body scanner detected something left of my groin, near where my pocket is on my shorts. I have a visible, as deflated as much as possible flaccid bulge, and it is near 6 inches long - the tip, glans is in the pocket area, so he pats me down, completely from the right side to the left, feels the start of my penis in the center then follows it over the pocket area, but still says, "what is this" - I said "my penis" he chuckles and shacks his head, then says "sorry, so sorry" He was completely embarrassed, but said he had to confirm. Did not bother me in the least, actually thought it very funny. So there is that...
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:44 pm

Yep that scanner got me. My crotch lit up like an Xmas tree. I just told the guy feelfree whatever you need to make you feel comfortable but nothing in there but my dick.

The only negative was the screen was visible to anyone walking by. The person watching the screen turned it around to show the tsa guy who patted me down. I still just grinned and said I was retired cop and did this many times to others professionally and told him just do your job.

I did get some grins from a couple walking by when I told him the only thing in my pants was my dick. I never mentioned my implant and do not plan to. I figure if they want me to drop my pants in a room no biggie to me. I always leave early to make sure I got plenty of time.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

robnine

Postby robnine » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:34 am

I am just having a complete revision as my AMS 7000, 21cm stopped working about a year ago, and I have 22cm implant as of yesterday .
I’ve done lots of interstate and international flights out of Australia in the 5 years or so since the first implant, and only had one incident where I set off an alarm and that was at Los Angeles in late 2019.
I was transitting to fly to Havana Cuba for a customary disinterment of a very dear friend of mine and his mother also. He died of colon cancer, 32, and his mother 58, died the same week of Aug 2017. They unbury and replace the clean bones into plastic boxes to save space.
So I was already keyed up. . . .
In the process of being required to strip, my passport went missing and was never returned to me.
I was sure that we would miss this extremely significant event in my life. . . .
We managed to get new passport and new tickets and get there just in time for the event….
It has taken me all this time to write about what a near total disaster it was.
LA Internacional Airport indeed…
AMS 700 Implant 2015 Sydney Australia Dr L Carlo Yuen, and team incl Prof Stricker. Excellent. It changed my life... . . .Stopped working in 2020. Ripped both sides. Complete revision, 22 cm cylinders Nov 9. 2021. Prof Stricker

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:25 am

Yep...the full body scanner gets me every time too. And I am always ready to 'whip out' my Titan/ Coloplast implant card...but to date I've never had a TSA agent look at it. I just walk a few steps aside, spread out my arms and receive the pat-down and, oh yeah, my palms wiped for weapon/ ammunition residue. That said, when I turn 75 next April, there is an opportunity to pass through the metal detector at some airports if the TSA is allowing it. My opinion, pre-op, was more trepidation and potential embarrassment but it turns out that it was all in my head.
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Backingame

Postby Backingame » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:42 pm

Well happened again at same airport, leaving from hometown airport. Different TSA agent, my dick is about 6 inches flaccid and was to the right side this time and the scanner indicated something in my pocket. He pats me down, just on that side, feels the head of my dick, sorta feels it going toward the center, says, "is that your penis" I said yep, He just smiled, shakes his head and said okay. Does the chemical check and I am on my way. All the while, my wife is watching and smiling. Has not happened at any other airport. Think the scanner xray must be set a bit more sensitive??? Guess I just have to get felt up at the hometown airport... no big deal.
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:41 am

Ok, anyone recently travel?
Headed to Florida from Maryland for a wedding.
From what I have read in just 2 threads about traveling, its a crap shoot.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”