Anticipating great things from here!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Backingame

Anticipating great things from here!

Postby Backingame » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:19 pm

New to this, 2 months out from implant surgery. 57 yo, dx with prostate cx at 54, had robotic prostatectomy 2.5 yrs ago, nerve sparing. Waited 2 yrs for erections to return, used bimix very well, had great erections usually 2 plus hours, got used to marathon sex 2-3 times week. My wife loves it also, but the bimix started to have side effects, hard scar tissue developed. Reality hit in, that erections will not return. Loved the marathon sex, but missed the one and done sex also. With injections, we had to plan sex, we really missed morning and bedtime/midnight sex.
Implant with 22 titan with 2 rte bilat. My size before implant was 7" x 6.5" girth. Now implant im getting 6.5 and 5.25. Missing the size, mostly the girth, my penis is sorta on the flat side. but I'm happy that we can fuck whenever we want now.
Pain is subsiding daily, started fucking at 4 weeks out, it was very painful, but each day getting better, my head does not engorge like I wish, but thinking that may be due to the pain right now. We call our sex "therapy sessions" for now, sex is not as great as normal, I'm not performing best as I do, but getting better!
Flaccid penis still getting used too, stays about 5 inches, and thick. At first I was trying to conceal it, baggy shorts/pants, long untucked shirts. My wife just told me to own it, so im back to wearing my tight pants and shorts, not flaunting it, but just not hiding it. I had a package before, not this big, so it is just a bit bigger now, but it is firm in my pants, doesn't hang, so I got to fold to the side.
Last night she rode me for the first time, felt good mostly, but some movements were painful. Hope that gets better as well. Tried doggy style last week, more painful then I could stand for very long, but thinking it was bc we had just finished missionary session and my dick was already hurting.
I know from reading others on this forum, that healing and no pain sex is individual experience. Hoping my pain is on the shorter end of the scale, you guys that had no pain, i envy you! Don't know why i am sharing this, but this has been a challenging few years, getting old sucks, but guess it is better then the alternative. I hope this is the turning point.
Now it is time to get backingame!
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

Cigar56

Re: Anticipating great things from here!

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:08 am

Great report, Backingame! I'm sure the pain is annoying, but that's quite an accomplishment to be back in the saddle in just four weeks. Good luck to you the rest of the way.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Jack1104

Postby Jack1104 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:01 am

Great report Backingame!

I was implanted one week ago today. Question- my doc has me cycling since day three. Did you have pain inflating and afterwards and when did that begin to subside?

Thank you,

Jack
Coloplast Titan 20cm no RTEs
9/17/21 Dr. Eid

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:50 pm

Wonderful news. We are over three years now and still 100% happy.

Lester
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Backingame

Postby Backingame » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:46 pm

Thanks, Lester, Jack and Cigar56,
It was tough getting going at first, had to tell my wife not to tighten down on it the first few weeks. Now she can, but we still are in early phases of the "therapy" . To answer Jack, my doc instructed me to not cycle until the 5 week follow up, but I could not wait..., some of the written instructions said be reasonable, if it hurts, ie working out, sex to not over do it... so I didn't over do it, just experimented. At the follow up, I told him that I had sex and had been cycling, he just laughed and said that was mostly for the wimpy pts, then wanted to know how the sex was and he was happy for the results I was having.

I would say the pain at first cycling was about an 8 on 1-10 scale at about 2 weeks out. I did not leave it up long at all, 1 min at most. But every shower (twice daily) I would cycle, and try to keep up a bit longer each time. Bending it and moving it as time went on. Pain in the crux was and still is an issue, and at the head. In flaccid state, I tend to have a fold on the left side that causes pressure pain and causes me to keep it bent to the right in my underwear. At first, until 5 week check up, I kept it straight up, had to have larger, taller in front underwear because the tip would be pressed by the elastic part -ie pain. Now much better, swelling is down and I can move it from side to side and wear tighter boxer briefs. If not tight, then my package bulge is just too much!
My wife just got home, had a few drinks with the girls, think I am gonna make some moves on her...Later y'all
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

Return to “Implants”