Corporo-glans ligament

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sofa King

Corporo-glans ligament

Postby Sofa King » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:22 pm

Does anybody know about this? I couldn't find much on this site. So it seems that we all have a ligament that keeps the dickhead from seperating from the shaft when you're pounding away. Apparently this ligament is an extension of the tunacan. I thought this pic was cool of a side view of sliced open weiner, shows these structures.

So here's my question. Basically we all have tubeless tires from the start, then ours got leaks. So now most of us have a tube in our tire. When you reduce the pressure in that tube, can't it move around a bit and rub on the tire? Is this how erosion occures?

Screenshot_2021-09-22-12-55-55-51.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-22-12-55-55-51.jpg (628.43 KiB) Viewed 611 times
51 Have had ED for at least 15 years, then PD. Pills stopped working, not going to do the other things. Mayo Clinic Minnesota 24 cm Titan

Lost Sheep

Re: Corporo-glans ligament

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:04 pm

Sofa King wrote:Does anybody know about this? I couldn't find much on this site. So it seems that we all have a ligament that keeps the dickhead from seperating from the shaft when you're pounding away. Apparently this ligament is an extension of the tunacan. I thought this pic was cool of a side view of sliced open weiner, shows these structures.

So here's my question. Basically we all have tubeless tires from the start, then ours got leaks. So now most of us have a tube in our tire. When you reduce the pressure in that tube, can't it move around a bit and rub on the tire? Is this how erosion occures?

Interesting question, Sofa King. I don't have an answer but it is an interesting question.

I don't think the tip of the tunica albuginea is likely to abrade/erode the underside of the glans. They are already well acquainted from decades of proximity. But, can the hard tip of an uninflated or partially inflated implant abrade the tissues of the the inside of the distal end of the tunica? With a lot of movement, as might occur with vigorous manipulation of the tip of the penis when the implant is not fully seated in (as it might be when partially inflated)?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Sofa King

Re: Corporo-glans ligament

Postby Sofa King » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:48 pm

But, can the hard tip of an uninflated or partially inflated implant abrade the tissues of the the inside of the distal end of the tunica? With a lot of movement, as might occur with vigorous manipulation of the tip of the penis when the implant is not fully seated in (as it might be when partially inflated)?

Yeah, that's what I meant. I like to use poor analogies whenever possible.

:D
51 Have had ED for at least 15 years, then PD. Pills stopped working, not going to do the other things. Mayo Clinic Minnesota 24 cm Titan

Return to “Implants”