Dating with implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pquigs

Re: Dating with implant

Postby Pquigs » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:59 pm

Great input everyone. I am also concerned about my size. I was having erections up until the panel implant but they would not last nearly as long as needed.

I am now concerned about my size I’m about 5.5 inches erect …is that a problem

Thx

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:23 pm

Pquigs wrote:Great input everyone. I am also concerned about my size. I was having erections up until the panel implant but they would not last nearly as long as needed.

I am now concerned about my size I’m about 5.5 inches erect …is that a problem

Thx

That's average, bro.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

Pquigs

Postby Pquigs » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:40 pm

Yes but I seem to be having issues with certain positions. Missionary etc.

This concerns me especially since I will be on the dating scene.

Has anyone had any bad responses from women after telling them about your implant.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:49 pm

Pquigs wrote:Yes but I seem to be having issues with certain positions. Missionary etc.

This concerns me especially since I will be on the dating scene.

Has anyone had any bad responses from women after telling them about your implant.

What issues with positions?

This is personal preference: Any woman who rejected me because I have an implant is not a woman with whom I want to share that implant.

Having said that, HOW one tells the woman is an important factor. Your language and attitude of the telling might provoke a bad response which would have nothing to do the the FACT of the implant. Also, how you USE the implant with her will make a difference. Having an implant does not make you a good lover. It just enables you. You still have to do the work.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”