Help, overthinking post-op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Boatman678

Re: Help, overthinking post-op

Postby Boatman678 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:34 pm

I had my implant surgery about 14 weeks ago. I wondered if I made a mistake doing it. I got impatient because I lost sensation in penis. Thought it would always be like that in spite of everyone telling me it would come back. About 75% has. Able to orgasm now. Penis was a little smaller after surgery but just a little. But a slightly smaller hard penis is way better than a soft bigger one. And in my opinion, from what I have heard over the yrs. most women need other things to get off besides intercourse. Most of their good stuff is at the opening of the vagina and most decent size penises can reach it. Lol! Be patient.

Odecko

Postby Odecko » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:43 pm

Having the same thoughts...
53 yrs old...Widowed at age 34 after 10 years; remarried at 41. Diagnosed with PC at 47. Tried Pills, VED, & Injections & all failed. Dec/2021 - Coloplast Titan XL 24 cm + 1 cm RTE penoscrotal. (Hakky)NOW- LIFE IS GOOD!

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:12 am

I take the liberty of saying my opinion, perhaps it would be the case that every commentator of his experience would place a signature of the medical history, of his age, of what he used and failed over time, to then arrive at an implant, it would be easier to understand the reason that led to a plant, one account is a 36-year-old implanter and his degree of satisfaction, another is a 70/75 year-old implanter and his degree of satisfaction.

mi permetto di dire la mia, forse sarebbe il caso che ogni commentatore della sua esperienza ponesse una firma della storia cliica, della sua età, di cosa ha usato e fallito nel tempo, per poi arrivare ad un impianto, sarebbe più facile capire il motivo che ha portato a un impianto, un conto è un impiantatore di 36 anni e il suo grado di soddisfazione, un altro è un impiantatore di 70/75 anni e il suo grado di soddisfazione
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Implants”