Nitinol implants, Andrew Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Nitinol implants, Andrew Kramer

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:12 pm

Hunchback wrote:New materials might offer pretty interesting solutions for the future. There are metals that can switch between states by simply having electrical current ran through them.
This, combined with something like Neuralink might allow "spontaneous" erection, controlled by the brain...

And these types of implants might be a good solution for some pathologies that current implants don't "service" well.

I wonder if, during a really intense sexual session, if I could concentrate hard enough to continually keep my brain on the Neuralink "go" button? :roll:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:40 am

Doubt it, if anything, it'll be exactly like the original, healthy, brain activity. AFAIK, Neuralink and other similar projects are not something -you- control, they simply transmit the neurological signals created in the brain to the appropriate destination, to circumvent spinal cord injury or other reasons of interrupted proper activity.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:14 pm

HI RICHARD....it has been years for both of us here on franktalk.

I remember you well since we were both implanted around the same time.

There was once a funny discussion about you saying :

"hey, whatever happend to richardthefrog, DID HE CROAK ?"

(I think I wrote in defending you stating that you were too busy bedding super models)

thrilled you are back, and as someone with years of experience...please tell write a 4 year report in a seperate thread....the long term followup reports are super valuable to all the newbies.

By the way, with regards to the nitinol implant, I remember a hip replacement surgeon who would give the following advice to his hip replacement patients who asked about the latest and greatest materials for hip replacement.

"when it comes to scuba diving equipment and parachute brands, it is in your best interest to go with a brand that is tried and true with many years of field testing and experience"

so, when it comes to a bionic device that is implanted into humans; probably best to stay with a very tested and fully vetted device
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:19 pm

TANGERINE wrote:HI RICHARD....it has been years for both of us here on franktalk.

I remember you well since we were both implanted around the same time.

There was once a funny discussion about you saying :

"hey, whatever happend to richardthefrog, DID HE CROAK ?"

(I think I wrote in defending you stating that you were too busy bedding super models)

thrilled you are back, and as someone with years of experience...please tell write a 4 year report in a seperate thread....the long term followup reports are super valuable to all the newbies.

By the way, with regards to the nitinol implant, I remember a hip replacement surgeon who would give the following advice to his hip replacement patients who asked about the latest and greatest materials for hip replacement.

"when it comes to scuba diving equipment and parachute brands, it is in your best interest to go with a brand that is tried and true with many years of field testing and experience"

so, when it comes to a bionic device that is implanted into humans; probably best to stay with a very tested and fully vetted device

Just letting you know that I've read this and I'll write a "4 year report" when I have time.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Return to “Implants”