Auto inflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Re: Auto inflation

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:02 pm

Viaswiss, your pump block has bars on each side you have to depress to deflate? I thought I was the only one that had that model.
With my arthritis, sometimes I cannot pump, much less deflate.
Yeah, the directions on the key chain says to pull your dick, and then depress buttons.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

rosnekacj

Re: Auto inflation

Postby rosnekacj » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:28 pm

It is a challenge to learn how to deflate and keep it deflated. If you press the deflate valve hard enough it is supposed to go into the deflate mode. If the valve doesn't move completely it may stop deflation and you'll have to hold it. When in the deflate mode it will deflate to where the pressure in the cylinders equals the pressure in the reservoir. To get it it completely deflated you will have to squeeze and press the penis down manually.

Now you have to quickly put the valve into the inflate mode to prevent the fluid from draining back from the reservoir into the cylinders. The instructions say that you must give the pump a quick squeeze. I've found that it isn't very easy to get the the valve to readily shift from deflate to inflate mode. I have to squeeze very hard and maybe do a couple of pumps before you suddenly feel a "pop" and the pump bulb suddenly collapses and it doesn't take nearly the pressure to depress the pump bulb. Then I know it is completely in the inflate mode and now will not auto inflate.
88 yo
UroxatralForUrineFlow
ED dueToAging
TRT with5%creamBio-identical T 2X, T level 500-800
Sildenafil,E prostaglandinInjection,VacuumPump
17 cm (6 3/4 in)MeasuredByVacuumPump
Implanted3/8/21,Titan22cm
Lost 1/2"LengthAfterImplant
Dr A. Weinburg

Return to “Implants”