How long does it take to pump up for sex?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Boatman678

Re: How long does it take to pump up for sex?

Postby Boatman678 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:31 pm

I have the AMS 700 CX. 18 cm with 4 cm ends. 5.75” length. 5” girth. It takes me about 20 -30 seconds. And about 15 pumps. I pump wall to wall with each pump.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:19 pm

Depends how many are left in for your flaccid
As a rule my Titan takes 30-40 pumps to be at max performance....... a bit under a minute?
If it’s a high performance date.....I have 10/40 already in to save time
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:02 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
AST2123 wrote:
RayChez wrote:If somebody is pumping 70-80 times to fill up a 22cm cylinder, there is something wrong either on the pump or you have a leak some where in the system. You should have a full erection with 24 pumps if you have the bigger MS pump. If you have a Titan which is a smaller pump it might take a few more, but 80 is ridiculous. I have an eight inch and I perfectly hard and happy with 22 pumps, and my girth is 5.7 in.

RayChez, I agree with you 70-80 times is a big number compared to 6-10 for people who have the same pump model.
It could be that the pump is still hard, and the person is not pumping wall to wall, but I do not think it could be a (leakage) issue. If leak is the case, the reservoir will run out of saline in less than a month of cycling, and no erection will happen.
I started by 50-70 pumps, but realized that I wasn't squeezing the pump hardly. Now, I am pumping 25-30 times to get a still erection.

If the leakage is inside the valve, allowing fluid to leak back into the reservoir, there would be no fluid loss. Then the question becomes, "How is it that pumping up is possible if the fluid is flowing from implant to reservoir?" I speculate the answer to that would be that the valve only leaks (backflows) during the squeeze of the bulb and if the user squeezes (and releases) quickly, he can get ahead of the backflow.

That speculation might also account for the vast difference in the count of squeezes reported by many men.

Makes sense. Thanks Lost Sheep for clarifying this.
If this is the case, would it be an issue with the implant or with the surgery itself?
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:36 am

oldbeek wrote:If I was on a date, I would start at #3 for the whole date. That is enough to let your d :lol: ate think she is arousing you. LOST< You amaze me with your detailed answers. So clinical. LOL

That sounds like a good plan as longas you are comfortable (don't get hung up on the table or ram into door jambs. :lol:

Clinical? Yep. I do try to be specific. :D

Women can be very observant. If she suspects that you are just horney (and that she is not a contributor, but merely a target) she may not take kindly to the idea. Discerning that your erection grows as she gets more intimate might be helpful to "closing the deal". Just a thought.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:39 am

AST2123 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
AST2123 wrote:RayChez, I agree with you 70-80 times is a big number compared to 6-10 for people who have the same pump model.
It could be that the pump is still hard, and the person is not pumping wall to wall, but I do not think it could be a (leakage) issue. If leak is the case, the reservoir will run out of saline in less than a month of cycling, and no erection will happen.
I started by 50-70 pumps, but realized that I wasn't squeezing the pump hardly. Now, I am pumping 25-30 times to get a still erection.

If the leakage is inside the valve, allowing fluid to leak back into the reservoir, there would be no fluid loss. Then the question becomes, "How is it that pumping up is possible if the fluid is flowing from implant to reservoir?" I speculate the answer to that would be that the valve only leaks (backflows) during the squeeze of the bulb and if the user squeezes (and releases) quickly, he can get ahead of the backflow.

That speculation might also account for the vast difference in the count of squeezes reported by many men.

If this is the case, would it be an issue with the implant or with the surgery itself?

I am pretty sure an internal leak as I described would HAVE to be the implant. Very little a surgeon can do to affect the internal operation of the valve. Anything surgical is certain to cause an external leakage and loss of the saline into your body (where it would be absorbed just as any injection/infusion of normal saline/fluids is).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:51 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
AST2123 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:If the leakage is inside the valve, allowing fluid to leak back into the reservoir, there would be no fluid loss. Then the question becomes, "How is it that pumping up is possible if the fluid is flowing from implant to reservoir?" I speculate the answer to that would be that the valve only leaks (backflows) during the squeeze of the bulb and if the user squeezes (and releases) quickly, he can get ahead of the backflow.

I am pretty sure an internal leak as I described would HAVE to be the implant. Very little a surgeon can do to affect the internal operation of the valve. Anything surgical is certain to cause an external leakage and loss of the saline into your body (where it would be absorbed just as any injection/infusion of normal saline/fluids is).

Thanks Lost Sheep!
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

Return to “Implants”