At what length intercourse becomes impractical?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AST2123

Re: At what length intercourse becomes impractical?

Postby AST2123 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:21 am

shrunken_dick wrote:
GoodWood wrote:At about five hours. I start to get kinda sore. ;)

My question was about the penile length.

:) I was also confused about which length is meant here.
Obviously, the time length advantage is given by the implant, but not the physical one.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:15 am

I think a penis below 4 inches in external length is pretty impractical for intercourse, seems you're more or less just rubbing the outside of the vagina/labia at that point, but can depend on how heavy the partner is, if she's under 100 pounds then you can probably penetrate a bit, heavier, probably difficult.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:14 am

OregonStrong wrote:I think a penis below 4 inches in external length is pretty impractical for intercourse, seems you're more or less just rubbing the outside of the vagina/labia at that point, but can depend on how heavy the partner is, if she's under 100 pounds then you can probably penetrate a bit, heavier, probably difficult.

It means that I have to go for the sliding technique and risk losing my penis.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:54 pm

shrunken_dick wrote:
OregonStrong wrote:I think a penis below 4 inches in external length is pretty impractical for intercourse, seems you're more or less just rubbing the outside of the vagina/labia at that point, but can depend on how heavy the partner is, if she's under 100 pounds then you can probably penetrate a bit, heavier, probably difficult.

That is BS. A woman's g spot is less than an inch inside her vagina. Lots of 4 inch dicks in this world.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:24 pm

shrunken_dick wrote:

You're over 4 inches, no need for that kind of procedure.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Return to “Implants”