Surgeo.com users: what insurance do they use?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wolfpacker

Surgeo.com users: what insurance do they use?

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:03 am

For those who don't know, surgeo.com offers a selection of surgeons available to do the implant, each with their own flat rate cash price for booking through surgeo. In addition to the procedure and initial visits/consultations being included in the flat rate, you also get a 1 year insurance policy so that if you experience complications and need revision within 1 year, it will be 100% covered.

Surgeo mentions that this insurance is a "3rd party insurance product" but my question is, does anyone know who exactly is the provider of this insurance? Maybe we could use them to create our own custom policies for surgeons like Dr Eid or Dr Kramer who is not listed on surgeo.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

newbie443

Re: Surgeo.com users: what insurance do they use?

Postby newbie443 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:42 am

I have no idea and maybe a call to Surgeo would obtain the information. As a note the protection is for 1 year and has a 25K limit. There are more details on the web site about what is covered and the procedure needed to use it.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Piddlin

Re: Surgeo.com users: what insurance do they use?

Postby Piddlin » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:18 am

Hi there. Like Wolfpacker said the insurance is for $25k coverage. When I was implanted a few years ago I used Surgeo.com and due to some underlying issues I contacted them and was able to by up another $25k for a total of $50k. The main reason I wanted the buy up is to cover any complications during surgery even those not related to the implant since the location of my surgery was complete out of my insurance network and also my insurance indicated they would not cover any complications from or during surgery because they do not cover the implant surgery.

Also I must say that I was treated like royalty by the folks at Surgeo.com. Once you connect with them they basically do everything. For the most part once the wheels are rolling all you got to do is show up for the surgery.

Best,
Piddlin

Return to “Implants”