Surgery was this morning

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smitrowe

Surgery was this morning

Postby smitrowe » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Home in bed from the implant surgery. Little sore but okay. Biggest pain out of surgery was the cath. That felt strange. I'm tired right now. My balls are in a sling . My cock is purple lol. I go back to see Doc August 6th so he can inflate.
Question do I keep the ball brace on? Do I tape cock up or just wear the tight underwear ? I got some of the kind recommended here. They stretch like spandex but still give support. Right now I'm still in the lose shorts I worn and with the nut sling they put on.
My little dogs were happy to see me and I was happy to see them until one graze my wiener OUCH!

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Surgery was this morning

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Congrats! ... as for underwear, it depends mainly on what is the most comfortable ... also depends on your incision location, for me I had a horizontal scrotal incision, so taping the member up was unconfortable due to pulling on the incision. Yes you need to be very aware of critters jumping on your junk!

If you do a lot of sitting invest in a cheap "Donut Round Pillow Cushion" (Amazon.com) it really helps and can be caried with you (in car) if needed.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

vladtepes

Postby vladtepes » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:40 pm

smitrowe

Wish you fast recovery and successful usage

Vlad

antelope

Postby antelope » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Best wishes for an easy recovery. Hard times ahead!!

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:24 pm

congrats on the operation, after you get up and walk and stand for a while you should find out how much support you will need to keep comfortable
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

smitrowe

Postby smitrowe » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Not sure if I should start a new subject or continue with this one.. Day 5 still bruised. Nut sack seems looser my left nut has falled down in place. The pump is at the bottom of my sack but it seems like the skin wants to stick to it and my right nut is riding high and also sticking to the pump. Don't want to pull on my sack too much since I still have stitches . Been using ice and still taking the antibiotic medicine. Have cut back on the narcotic pain meds and using more ibuproforin. Not sure if anyone remembers the broad flat pencils that you had to use a knife to sharpen them with. My dad and uncle used them in constructions. Anyway that's what my cock reminds me of.

bluis6214

Postby bluis6214 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Sounds like you're coming along on track. I did some light massaging when I felt my pump sticking. After 5 weeks only a tiny spot sticking. Followed nurses orders to wash my hands thoroughly before touching the area until the incision closed to avoid infection. Now I can massage a little more vigorously. Have fun.
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:15 am

smitrowe wrote:Not sure if anyone remembers the broad flat pencils that you had to use a knife to sharpen them with. My dad and uncle used them in constructions. Anyway that's what my cock reminds me of.

The "oval" shape is common ... some guys report the flat bottom tends to fill out when stimulated ... I've asked the wife about the oval effect and she says she doesn't really notice it ... we are both just happy to have things working again!
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “Implants”