Dr Ashly Winters?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Richardwad

Dr Ashly Winters?

Postby Richardwad » Thu May 13, 2021 5:46 pm

I am seriously considering an IPP due to ED from RP surgery three years ago.
I would prefer to able to drive to the doctor office over a flight to California for surgery.
Has anyone had implant surgery with Dr Ashly Winters outside of Portland OR.

Into the research stage and looking forward for an implant.
RP robotic surgery, nerve sparing. 3yrs now. TRIMIX with priapism issues. Decided to get IPP and on the research trail.

Richardwad

Re: Dr Ashly Winters?

Postby Richardwad » Thu May 13, 2021 5:52 pm

I should add , I found her name by Physician search on the advertising boards here at FT.
RP robotic surgery, nerve sparing. 3yrs now. TRIMIX with priapism issues. Decided to get IPP and on the research trail.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri May 14, 2021 8:59 pm

I have followed her on Twitter for a few years, along with about 10 other surgeons that I would be comfortable with. She stays up to date and seems to do at least a few per week. She has my vote of confidence. Her, my urologist, and a # of other implanters are always bantering back and forth about implants and shooting ideas off each other for complex cases. Very interesting to follow.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Richardwad

Postby Richardwad » Fri May 14, 2021 9:45 pm

Thanks very much!
Next step , a phone call and an interview.
Thanks to FT, I know what to ask.
Going to one of the best known IPP Surgeons would be great, but near enough for to make follow up appointments easier should be essential.
Will let all know how it goes.

Stay safe and enjoy!

Return to “Implants”