Am I being impatient?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cgdirector

Am I being impatient?

Postby cgdirector » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:55 am

I'm 15 weeks post-op as of today. I waited until post-op week 8 to have sex. Had sex 2 times the 1st week. Was REALLY sore and had moderate penile swelling after each session. since that time, we've had sex 1-2 times a week for an approximate total of 9 times since post-op week 9. As of last night, I'm still swelling/sore. It even happened after the few "solo" adventures (3-4 times over the past several weeks).

Am I just impatient? Is this something that will eventually diminish over the next several months? And for further clarity, I am not attempting marathon sex (20-30 minutes each time) nor am I just wailing/banging as hard as can for the entire time.
54 yr. old with PD Implanted with Coloplast Titan One Touch 18 + 2 RTE 11/23/2020.

Braveguy

Re: Am I being impatient?

Postby Braveguy » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:01 am

cgdirector wrote:I'm 15 weeks post-op as of today. I waited until post-op week 8 to have sex. Had sex 2 times the 1st week. Was REALLY sore and had moderate penile swelling after each session. since that time, we've had sex 1-2 times a week for an approximate total of 9 times since post-op week 9. As of last night, I'm still swelling/sore. It even happened after the few "solo" adventures (3-4 times over the past several weeks).

Am I just impatient? Is this something that will eventually diminish over the next several months? And for further clarity, I am not attempting marathon sex (20-30 minutes each time) nor am I just wailing/banging as hard as can for the entire time.

Hey there sir, I've a question.
I see you also had PD. Did your doctor measured your penis before implant? And if he did , is your penis similar in size , to your stretched flaccid length or is it more similar to your hard erections (before implant)?

I hope you get great results. Thanks.
Last edited by Braveguy on Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
21 , born September 1999. BPEL : 16.5 cm X 12.7 cm or 6.5 inches X 5 inches.
NBPEL : 6 inches X 5 inches. I've a curve to the left. My girlfriend feel pain when having sex. I too have discomfort. Looking for a permanent ,least invasive solution.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:03 am

We are all different so there is no one path or time line. And yes give it more time. Are you still cycling every day? Some times things go slow and it is best to compare every 2 weeks or even every month. So are thing better now than they were a month ago? Then next month compare again.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:31 am

cgdirector wrote:I'm 15 weeks post-op as of today. I waited until post-op week 8 to have sex. Had sex 2 times the 1st week. Was REALLY sore and had moderate penile swelling after each session. since that time, we've had sex 1-2 times a week for an approximate total of 9 times since post-op week 9. As of last night, I'm still swelling/sore. It even happened after the few "solo" adventures (3-4 times over the past several weeks).

I am almost 7 weeks now, and didn't start having sex yet. I also still feel sore and sensitive. That is why I am not sure if I will be able to have sex, although every other sign is good.
I guess my healing (and yours) are little slow. I didn't have any ice bags or hot baths. I am just having hot showers everyday. Despite being impatient, I am kind of not trying to think about doing anything that my have a negative impact in future.
As Newbie443 said, healing differs, and with time soreness and swelling will disappear.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

cgdirector

Postby cgdirector » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:02 pm

Braveguy wrote:

Hey there sir, I've a question.
I see you also had PD. Did your doctor measured your penis before implant? And if he did , is your penis similar in size , to your stretched flaccid length or is it more similar to your hard erections (before implant)?

I hope you get great results. Thanks.

No it's not. Pre-op (with PD)= 6" erect and 3" flaccid. Post-op week 5 = 4" erect and flaccid (still had swelling and the only thing that increased with inflation was girth). Currently 4.75 erect and 4" flaccid. I was told by my surgeon that I may lose some length and I'm OK with that. I'm just going to continue my 2x/day cycling. Better 5" and solidly erect than 6" and impotent. My girth is already more than it ever was pre-op or even at 18 years old (was 4.5", is now 5.75).
54 yr. old with PD Implanted with Coloplast Titan One Touch 18 + 2 RTE 11/23/2020.

cgdirector

Postby cgdirector » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:06 pm

AST2123 wrote:

I am almost 7 weeks now, and didn't start having sex yet. I also still feel sore and sensitive. That is why I am not sure if I will be able to have sex, although every other sign is good.
I guess my healing (and yours) are little slow. I didn't have any ice bags or hot baths. I am just having hot showers everyday. Despite being impatient, I am kind of not trying to think about doing anything that my have a negative impact in future.
As Newbie443 said, healing differs, and with time soreness and swelling will disappear.

That's the right thing to do. I was cleared for sex (starting at 6 weeks post-op) at my 5 week post-op follow-up but waited and additional 2+ weeks as I still had a moderate amount of swelling and pain. I, like many was eager to test drive the new equipment but common sense prevailed. I can only imagine if I had followed my "little head" instead of my big one.....

cgdirector

Postby cgdirector » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:08 pm

newbie443 wrote:We are all different so there is no one path or time line. And yes give it more time. Are you still cycling every day? Some times things go slow and it is best to compare every 2 weeks or even every month. So are thing better now than they were a month ago? Then next month compare again.

Thanks. Yes I cycle 2x/day for 20-30 mins each. As far as better than a month ago with regards to post-sex soreness? Not really but somewhat better than 6 weeks ago.

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:39 pm

cgdirector wrote: Am I just impatient? Is this something that will eventually diminish over the next several months?

CG,
I read that you've busted a nut the last 7 weeks somewhere around 13 times. 9 times Duo and 4 times Solo. I see you're 54yo. You're not impatient, you're Horny and backed up. Work on your Cardio. I want to read the Tally when your "64" (Sir Paul and his Pals) I'd say You're on Track.

For real, 9 weeks is early innings. Some guys still have pain months later. We are all different in Healing and Abilities. To Compare: Me to have sex twice a week would be an extra $1400 at $200 per pop. :lol:

Stroke ON.
LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

robertm

Postby robertm » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:51 pm

Has anyone noticed if healing time is longer for those on blood thinners?
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

cgdirector

Postby cgdirector » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:20 am

LookingUp wrote:
cgdirector wrote: Am I just impatient? Is this something that will eventually diminish over the next several months?

CG,
I read that you've busted a nut the last 7 weeks somewhere around 13 times. 9 times Duo and 4 times Solo. I see you're 54yo. You're not impatient, you're Horny and backed up. Work on your Cardio. I want to read the Tally when your "64" (Sir Paul and his Pals) I'd say You're on Track.

For real, 9 weeks is early innings. Some guys still have pain months later. We are all different in Healing and Abilities. To Compare: Me to have sex twice a week would be an extra $1400 at $200 per pop. :lol:

Stroke ON.
LUp

I read your response yesterday while eating lunch and had water shoot out my nose I laughed so hard..... Trust me, it would have been more "Duo" had it not taken me 2 days to recover from the swelling/pain post-coitus. My wife is enjoying it tremendously and I have had to (sadly) "turn her down" a couple of times due to needing to recoup. She's 41 and more "ready to go" than she was at 25.....

Return to “Implants”