Scarring, Nodules and Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
vladtepes

Re: Scarring, Nodules and Implants

Postby vladtepes » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:55 am

Thank you for the encouraging :)
To speak is more easy and the speller sometimes don’t help like in the case of which and witch :mrgreen: :twisted:

Vlad

Tx Git Slinger

Postby Tx Git Slinger » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:43 am

Gentlemen, thanks much for the feedback. I'm just so easily freaked out these days because of my johnson--esp the fact that it is taking me more trimix to get results. Plus, feeling those little bumps only 8 mos into injections.

The (seemingly) good news is that when i talked to Dr Montague who will likely be doing my implant, and told him of my plight, he didn't seem to think there would be any problem at all--esp if no serious curvature. I have a very straight member.

He said even in curved penises, they would just use another implant other than the Ultrex one that doesn't take away any size--the one he recommended.

I am hoping to talk to him again this week. He is an enormously cool guy. Called me back just a few min after leaving a msg at his office and spoke to me for a good 20 minutes-- really listened and answered all my questions.

I have my fingers crossed. If the price is right--and i think it is--I will be maxing out my last credit card---but it is and investment at which I don't in the least flinch! I should be talking to the finance office on Monday. Kb Marino was just in there on Friday and says its a mere 12K. I say mere because most have been weighing in at almost 3x that much! This doc is very credentialed and has done over 2000 procedures. DEfinitly feel comfortable with him. .

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:56 am

Tx Git Slinger wrote:He said even in curved penises, they would just use another implant other than the Ultrex one that doesn't take away any size--the one he recommended.

Tx Git Slinger

Did you happen to ask this doctor about why he was still using Ultrex? I thought Ultrex was an older model that was superseded with LGX & CX. Or perhaps he just uses the old name referring to AMS line of products?
Speaking of numbers, $12K indeed looks very unusual considering the fact that the implant itself is roughly $10K. Which means his fee; hospital and associated charges are only $2K... Are you sure there are no strings attached?

Return to “Implants”