Post-implant penile health

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
danny1553

Post-implant penile health

Postby danny1553 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:29 pm

The alpha and omega of the penile tissue health is the blood flow and oxigination.
Well, in case of ED that becomes a challenge but not impossible. Stretching and jelquing would provide the tissue massage while pumping the blood flow and oxigination.
However from what I understood after the implant, none of the excercises should be conducted under the risk to break the implant.
So what would be the options to maintain the penile tissue health? Anything at all?

reynell

Re: Post-implant penile health

Postby reynell » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:14 pm

My dr said to take OTC multi vit, fish oil, low dose asprin. anything you can do for heart health will work. And activate it as directed by your Dr on a regular basis, and use it.

vladtepes

Postby vladtepes » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 pm

A very good question!

Even after the implant we need good blood circulation into and out from the penis.
As danny1553 said, we had that using the pump if we had ED.
I don’t understand how vitamins, fish oil, low dose aspirin will do the job.
I would like to understand.

Vlad

reynell

Postby reynell » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:42 pm

any otc meds that promote good heart health is good for the penis after implant. Example, the first thing a dr will tell you if you want to have better erections is to lose weight, lower your colesterol and stop smoling and drinking in excess. All of this will neg affect the blood flow to the penis. Fish oil helps lower chol and trig in the blood and low dose asprin helps thin the blood. Thats why people with heart probs are put on low dose asprin. And Multi vitamin for iron and other basic body needs.

Return to “Implants”