Strange Happining

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gunshy

Strange Happining

Postby Gunshy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Well, it is done as of May 5th 2012 I had the Titian OTR Installed. After dealing with a severe hematoma and my scrotum swelling like a baseball. The PA popped a couple stitches and it started draining the fluid off. It took 5 weeks before it was finished and healed closed. It has been 6 weeks and 4 days since installation and now I am trying to get the pump to move, it has adhered to the incision and wall and it is difficult to locate the release button.

What is so strange though is that I am a severe diabetic and have been taking 50 units of Lantus twice a day. But since surgery I have not had to take any insulin. My fasting sugar ranges from 110 to 83 and I check my sugar 4 times a day. Do not know what has happened, but I will not complain.

Anyone ever heard of this?

antelope

Re: Strange Happining

Postby antelope » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:18 pm

I have not, but if penile implants can treat diabetes, then every insurance company in American will step up to pay. I want an XL.

G
BR
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Implants”