Titan Touch

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
longdayze

Titan Touch

Postby longdayze » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:36 pm

Gents
I have a Titan Touch pump and recently can only do 30 pumps before it collapses. It’ like there isn’t enough saline to max out the cylinders and it stays compressed. I only noticed this over the last month. The pump used to become so hard I couldn’t squeeze another Pump no matter how hard I pressed, It was like a rock. Does this indicate I have a leak like so many others have discussed? Not sure if this would be a pump or reservoir problem or both.
With COVID-19 I will need to wait to travel if a revision is required but hope thats not necessary. If anyone else has had a similar situation can you advise your findings.
Longdayze
Attachments
A3EF31C0-6B73-4F41-BF76-5FEA68CB3C31.jpeg
A3EF31C0-6B73-4F41-BF76-5FEA68CB3C31.jpeg (22.62 KiB) Viewed 784 times
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Lost Sheep

Re: Titan Touch

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:51 pm

How is the degree of erection now compared to before?

It certainly does sound like you are low on fluid. It could be (very slim chance of this) that your device/tunica has expanded and if your fluid was exactly enough to get fully inflated (and no more) your penis has outrun your fluid quantity. This would indicated your surgeon did not put in enough fluid for that eventual expansion/growth. This is very unlikely.

Far more likely is that you have leaked some fluid and will require a surgery to fix it. This surgery may be minimal or might require a complete revision.

These are my speculations. I am no expert.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:23 pm

I don't know about Coloplast but I downloaded the AMS installation instructions. At least that is my best description of it. In it, they specify how much saline to fill it with. Also at what size the doctor should go to the bigger reservoir.
LostSheep, I'm pretty sure that you're spot on. The odds of being under filled is slim in my opinion also.
I will suggest the chance that some air was left in the reservoir that has finally migrated to the cylinders. Air compresses a lot more than liquid so I guess there is a very very small chance that a guy could run out of saline trying to compress the air. In all reality. The instructions are pretty clear about no air in the system so.......... huh leak is the most likely senario. I would think that an ultrasound or some other type of scanning would show that the reservoir was either not full or that air was in the system.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:50 pm

Thanks for the responses and speculation. On my 1st implant I was installed with a Titan 18cm +1 RTE which resulted in floppy head syndrome. 3 months later I had a revision and was upgraded to a 22cm +1 which was a 4cm gain. The 1st surgery was performed Infra-Pubic and the 2nd was Penal Scrotal. My doctor on the revision surgery stated that he left the original reservoir because it was the only thing the other doctor did correct.
I wonder if the same size reservoir is used for both the 18cm and the 22cm cylinders and they just add more fluid to adjust for the cylinder size?
Since I noticed the change I started counting the amount of pumps before the bulb collapses and they seem consistent, so the amount of fluid could be the real issue vs. a leak?
Either way I assume a complete revision will be required and that just sucks.

Longdayze
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Return to “Implants”