PENILE IMPLANTS HOW STURDY

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gusord

PENILE IMPLANTS HOW STURDY

Postby gusord » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:31 pm

I am thinking about getting a penile pump implant . How sturdy is the installation ? My wife likes to handle my
balls and penis in a rough way [ also BDSM ]. Will the pump and all stand up to rough handling , etc. ?

gusord

Minnesota

Re: PENILE IMPLANTS HOW STURDY

Postby Minnesota » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 pm

DIrect quote from my doctor: "If you were to be hit or kicked in the groin, your balls would break before the implant would." Funny but it gives me alot of trust in my implant. I am a hockey goalie and play extremely competitive paintball. If that isnt proof that the implant has no physical limitations i dont know what is.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

padreest

Postby padreest » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:38 am

What has been your locker/shower room experience since implant. Many talk about their big bulges, what's your take. Ron

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm always able to shower privately. We have one at our clubhousee, but it's only about a half mile from my house, so I just go home to shower. I wouldn't be embarassed to shower in a group environment though. While not huge, I'm comfortable with my size while flaccid. I don't think anyone would be mislead that I'm turned on or something. I would be more reluctant to as since my implant surgery, I've maintained the shaved genitals. Never done it before, but I like the feel. Hope that answers your question. I don't have a bulge that looks abnormal...just normal.

Steve
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

Return to “Implants”