Question about glans with implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
maxxxxx

Question about glans with implant

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:32 pm

I have a question for all bionic man with LGX or Titan and this question is for those who have correct implant size and good surgery result's. I would like to know if once implant is inflated, the glans also expands or not ??! do the tip of implant increases volume of the flaccid gland ?? or the tip function is only to extend the glans? I have seen many implants pics, but the tip are not inflatable but are solid, so I think that the glans can not increase.

this fear is because my glans is small when soft and I want to know if it increases with pumped !!

Scuse form my incorrect language
Titan 24cm . December 2015

barfinkl1

Re: Question about glans with implant

Postby barfinkl1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Welcome to the club! I have an LGX and the cylinders go up into the glans about 1/3 of the way or so. It doesn't cause the glans to enlarge, but make it hard enough for penetration. I've heard some guys here say after awhile, their glans will engorge, but I haven't yet experienced that. My glans isn't that large either, but when flaccid, it's bigger than it was before...I think the cylinders help out there. Good luck with your new LGX.
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:36 pm

tank's for your answer. I think I wrote incorrect (i'm european guy). I do not have the implant, I'm consedering about it.

I wait for other opinions, please !!

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Hey Maxxxx. Since I DID NOT have my prostate taken out, I have regained the blood flow to my Corpora Spongiosum (known as the CS, the underneath part of the penis) AND my GLANS. This natural blood flow goes away when the implant is first put in but in MOST cases, it WILL RETURN at some point. It may take up to 18 months. Personally, mine took just about 6 months to return. I was sexxxxxing away one day and all of a sudden it felt REALLY DIFFERENT... pulled it out to see what was going on and it was HUGE! :shock:

So when I inflate my implant, it is oval shaped because of the two big cylinders inflating. But as soon as I dip it into the fire, my penis starts swelling up like crazy and fills with blood in the CS and the GLANS and it gets quite engorged and round. It's a fantastic feeling once the blood flow reappears.

This is pretty much when the penis starts feeling somewhat "normal" again. At some point, it all begins to feel very natural again since this becomes your "new natural". Kinda like when you get a filling or crown and your mouth feels weird for awhile. Then afterwards, it begins to feel normal and natural again.

Hope that helps Maxxxxx

LGX_Man
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Maxx - I will 2nd Keith's comments. I also have the LGX. My doc did a nice job getting the ends well into the glans, so when I pump up the head has no hint of a fold over. I'm also starting to get the blood flow back into the CS, so the shaft is rounding out and the glans engorging. I'm hoping it keeps going that way.

If you are concerned about the loss of sensation for your partner, don't be. I asked my wife if it affected her, she said it did not, the hardness in the glans area makes of for the engorged head. My glans weren't huge before, but I had a nice prominent knob. There are pictures in the implant forum of me before and after surgery if you want a comparison.
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 am

thank's Dave and LGX.
Lgx you're talking about "blood flow" caused by excitement ( i think ). The excitement increases the volume of the glans, ok!
But my question is about the "only inflation".
If you pump your implant in this moment ( i hope now you're not excited :D ), inflation of cylinder increases your GLANS ??

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:49 am

maxxxxx wrote:thank's Dave and LGX.
Lgx you're talking about "blood flow" caused by excitement ( i think ). The excitement increases the volume of the glans, ok!
But my question is about the "only inflation".
If you pump your implant in this moment ( i hope now you're not excited :D ), inflation of cylinder increases your GLANS ??

No it does not. the implant doesn't fill out your glams.
harddrive

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:41 am

right, what Hard Drive said!
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Just a clariication: The implant does not expand, filling the glans. However, the tips of the implant cylinders, if placed well by the surgeon, can extend 1/3 or 1/2 into the glans, making the head a bit more sturdy, so to speak.

KMeister

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 am

that is correct sir!

Return to “Implants”