Peyronies disease and just wondering

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

Peyronies disease and just wondering

Postby SW0110 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:48 pm

I saw several urologist surgeons for my ed and peyronies

Not one recommended xiaflex or any other injections for treatment. Other procedures were mentioned but told if they did anything it would not be permanent and I would need an implant anyway.

Just wondering if anyone had a lasting cure for peyronies by anything but an implant.

I got my titan and am straight and hard. Just thought should I have tried. I have read many stories here of failed injections and nesbit. Just wondering. Has injections actually straightened anyone.

Not got it better but actually straightened your dick. Traction and ved got mine from about 60 degrees to 30 over 8 months.

Did xiaflex help and keep it that way where you were satisfied that you needed nothing else.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

SW0110

Re: Peyronies disease and just wondering

Postby SW0110 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:51 pm

And I mean, where you are happy with result and ability to have sex again
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:57 pm

SW0110 wrote:I saw several urologist surgeons for my ed and peyronies

Not one recommended xiaflex or any other injections for treatment. Other procedures were mentioned but told if they did anything it would not be permanent and I would need an implant anyway.

Just wondering if anyone had a lasting cure for peyronies by anything but an implant.

I got my titan and am straight and hard. Just thought should I have tried. I have read many stories here of failed injections and nesbit. Just wondering. Has injections actually straightened anyone.

Not got it better but actually straightened your dick. Traction and ved got mine from about 60 degrees to 30 over 8 months.

Did xiaflex help and keep it that way where you were satisfied that you needed nothing else.

Get an appointment and see Dr. Lawrence Levine, Rush Hospital Chicago. He's the #1 peyronies Doc in the USA.
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:38 pm

Just to let you know I did 4 cycles and 8 shots total. I have a 90
Degree bend. Xiaflex did nothing. For me. It caused bruises and hematoma s
And just f-info Hurt. My curve is worst and dick for even smaller.
Insurance willing I will be have a implant. Next month.

Oldcrohny62

Postby Oldcrohny62 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:15 pm

I had peyronies and ED for years and then prostate cancer and prostatectomy. Tried Xiaflex with 4 cycles over 6 months and was useless. Few months later got penile implant and wish I had done it long ago. Surgeon manipulated penile tissue when doing implant to correct peyronie curve. Other than a bump on left side where tissue was manipulated I am satisfied. So, Xiaflex is waste of time and money.
Prostate cancer diagnosis and Davinci Robotic Prostatectomy 2013; Diabetic, Crohns Disease; Peyronies; ED with pills and trimix with limited result; Xiaflex with limited result. AMS IPP 12/2017; bladder sling 12/2017 to correct incontinence caused by RP.

Scottfree19

Postby Scottfree19 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:29 pm

I had 24 interferon treatments and went from 75 degree Bend to a 30-degree Bend due to peyronies and I'm now scheduled for an implant so in my opinion the shots were not a cure all

Return to “Implants”