Penis head not hard enough?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bailey

Penis head not hard enough?

Postby Bailey » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:16 am

I’m curious to know if anyone has been able to actually move their cylinders any further into the head of penis without doing any damage. My implant is very hard, but the soft head wants to bend at initial entry. My cylinders seem to be about an inch short of being at the tip of penis. Will discuss with surgeon the next time I’m in the office.
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

Bigred

Re: Penis head not hard enough?

Postby Bigred » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:41 pm

Sounds like the tips weren’t pull up Or positioned properly. Curious to here what the surgeon has to say.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Frenchboy

Re: Penis head not hard enough?

Postby Frenchboy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:21 pm

Do you have some engorgement or residual erection ? If you have fibrosis it s very difficult for the surgeon to go deep in the distal portion. If you ve just been implanted take some time to cycle and your cylinders may go further.

Return to “Implants”