My revision is underway. Titan replacing LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lester33

Re: My revision is underway. Titan replacing LGX

Postby Lester33 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:05 pm

I left you a PM.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:05 pm

LGX vs Titan. Facts to think about using me as a discussion example..

GIRTH

42mm x 3.1416 = 139 mm = 5.2" circumference. Thus the Titan cylinders alone (outside the penis)results in a 5.2" girth. But the penis has soft tissue that adds girth to the basic cylinder girth.

How much to add for soft tissue? I know first my LGX girth was 5 1/2". Using the same math.. 18mm x 2 x 3.1416 = 113mm = 4.45". So the difference between actual size 5 1/2" and lgx cylinder size 4.45 is 5.5-4.45=1.05 inches. So I add the soft tissue factor to the Titan cylinder size and I get approximately 6.25". This assumes of course that my tunica does not limit me. If so then obviously girth will be less. In my case I believe that my 8 years of VED pumping daily will let me push to the limit. I will know soon

LENGTH

Before I was about 7" in the VED. (actually 7 1.8")This should stay the same. This does not include the tip factor. My erect penis measuring from the side to the tip I was 7.25. Using the net erect penis size difference of .6" my new erect size should be 7.85". The revision should not change my stretch size.

Before when I released the vacuum in the VED my length dropped almost 2". This was due to 2 factors.. fat pad and cylinder under sizing (probably as a result of LGX expansion over the last 8 yrs). Assuming no fat pad any decrease will be attributed to the glans being pulled down to the cylinder tops. So the difference in cylinder lengths should be the difference in length.

I know in my case that the Titan has 22 + 1 cm rte for a total of 223cm

I also know that the LGX without the expansion factor was 19cm I including the rtes So without considering the expansion factor my penis should be 4cm longer that before or 1.6". But I need to take the expansion factor of the LGX into consideration.

Only the basic cylinder of the LGX (15cm) is expandable. If 20% then 3 cm. Would be less if 15 or 10%. If I did not have a machine test results below I would have to nail down the percentage factor.

But i do not have to guess this because this has been measured by a machine. One report shows that the difference in full expandability of 18cm cylinders of both LGX and the Titan was a net of 2.5 cm. Sales literature aside this test reveals the real benefit of the LGX expandability over the Titan. Forget the percentages.. Just conclude that the LGX, tunica permitting, can expand 2.5 CM more than the Titan,

In my case the difference between the old implanted LGX and the new Titan is 4cm. But I will not get all of this as additional length because of the expandability factor. So the the net difference in length will be 1.5 cm or . 6 "

Predicted results of my new dick..

Girth 6.25 (+.75)
Length side BP 8" ( +.6 ")
Length top BP 7" ( +.6 ")

Perfect! . I can reach the posterior fornix and still massage the Gspot and the clitoris.. I hope? And I have to wait 6 weeks?

Note to others.. I listed my calculations and methods. Do I have this wrong?. It doesn’t make any difference in my case because I am already committed and I will have to live with my results. But it would be a difference to those contemplating a change.
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Larry,
I think you are mistaken. The Titan will instantly give more girth. The AMS LGX supposedly has more ability to expand than a Titan, based on each man’s ability to accommodate growth. Even once fully expanded it diesn’t mean the LGX would be thicker than the Titan.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:30 pm

My LGX was such a skinny p.o.s. despite 15 months pumping it up that my wife said there was no use trying to use it because it was "useless". She compared it to using a pencil that had been sharpened many many times. The first time with the Titan she was very much pleased stating "this is not as big as you used to be but this is more like it! Cheers. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:06 am

for me, the titan maximum diameter of 21 mm was everything.

The AMS maximum diameter is 18 mm -- I have heard rumors that this is not good enough for some women.

The girth calculations described before are correct. So, if there is anyone listening, do everything you can to get a titan (assuming your woman can handle the girth -- some older women might not like it, I think, but I really do not know since I am male).

By the way, the LGX tops out at the length of it's cylinder, and it shrinks down from there. What I mean is that there will be a bigger difference in length between your flacid and your erect penis with AMS LGX (in other words, it is a little like being a grower). From what I have heard, a 22 cm length Titan = a 22CM LGX length when they are both fully inflated (though, as above, with regards to girth and diameter, the LGX diameter will max out at 18mm diameter and the titan will max out at 21 mm diameter- or at the diameter of your own tunica - whichever is smaller)

Just some remarks from a very satisfied Titan customer.

PS: you do not hear about Titan bionic males going through a major daily stretching routine for a period longer than 4 months, the Titan is plenty big enough, provided that your surgeon sized you correctly
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”