Cycling Question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
YoungGun

Cycling Question

Postby YoungGun » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Been cycling as I have time for about 5 days. The first few times got it up for a discomfortable level and held for about 30 mins. The past couple times, it seems shorter, and not getting to the discomfort level. Almost 1/2 inch shorter than the first couple of times. Could there be something wrong. Also wondering if I was undersized. Based on where I am now, I’m a little more than an inch shorter than pre-op. Also, plenty of extra skin even after I can’t pump anymore.
Brent 38yr old/Jackson, Ms - USA/Divorced/ implanted April 27, 18/ Dr Haraway/AMS 700 LGX 18cm + 1cm RTE/ Other Med problems: type 1 diabetes/Ehlers Danlos/Stiff Person Syndrome

ED2013

Re: Cycling Question

Postby ED2013 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:40 pm

Pump it as much as you can, then wait 5 minutes and try to pump some more. Repeat every 5 minutes for as long as you cycle.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:18 am

What size was installed? The tips (glans end ) are hard and you can feel them, harder that cylinders. Extenders go under your perineum. Mine go almost to my rectum. I can also feel the and where they end.
I pump then wait a short while. Then I bend it up down and side to side. The bulb will be soft again. I pump till bulb is hard, bend bend ,stretch then bulb is soft again. Over and over till rock hard and nothing is going to bend. Shortly pain starts and I try to bear it for 10 minutes. My extenders are 5 cm and extend from near my anus to my pubic bone. My inflatable is 15 cm and I can feel the hard tips 3/4 into my glans. My total natural penis was 20 cm from my anus to the glans.
Deflated you may be able to feel your rear tip extenders if installed.And definitely can feel where the tips are.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:00 am

YoungGun wrote:Been cycling as I have time for about 5 days. The first few times got it up for a discomfortable level and held for about 30 mins. The past couple times, it seems shorter, and not getting to the discomfort level. Almost 1/2 inch shorter than the first couple of times. Could there be something wrong. Also wondering if I was undersized. Based on where I am now, I’m a little more than an inch shorter than pre-op. Also, plenty of extra skin even after I can’t pump anymore.

In order to answer your question you need to provide more details in your signature - Type of AMS (CX or LGX etc.) size of implant and number of RTE's then pre-op size if you know it and post-op size (these measurements do not need to be in your signature. Once you provide this info it will be possible to answer your question with a pretty educated guess... of course only the doctor knows what the measuring rod said when they did the implant.

Larry

Return to “Implants”