Dr Elist experiences and truths...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Samsdad

Re: Dr Elist experiences and truths...

Postby Samsdad » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Believe what you want ... I know the truth of my own life experiences, and could not possibly care less about your unsubstantiated and false allegations. How laughable ... you have a "presence" on other websites, so that automatically makes you all knowing, with absolutely zero facts to support your own bluster whatsoever. Let's have Paul Nelson, FrankTalk's senior administrator...who I'm sure will appreciate your flair for cyber-forensics and profanity...confirm who we both are, and then we will see who is telling the truth ... and who is the real "s___ f___". :)

naginati

Postby naginati » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:10 am

Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

naginati

Postby naginati » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:33 pm

On phalloboards you can read testimonials from people who got this and some are pretty bad
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Samsdad

Postby Samsdad » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:08 pm

Maxxxxx, Thank you for your considerate words. Yes ... you are correct ... shortly after my IPP surgery with Dr Elist, which was in the wake of the depression and anxiety that I experienced following my silicone implant removal, I was initially concerned and overreacted to the typical post-operative 'byproducts', which included scar tissue related retraction, and the counterclockwise rotation of my glans, etc...before I was able to consistently and more rigorously inflate my new implant, etc...and I posted on FrankTalk. Paul reached out to me, and encouraged me to give the situation time, communicate with Dr Elist, and let him/Paul know if after a reasonable period of time I was still not satisfied...at which time he/Paul would refer me to Dr Eid. Fortunately...with time, consistent and rigorous IPP inflation, and some free corrective work from Dr Elist...Paul proved to be right again!...and I recovered slightly over one inch of the almost two inches of lost erect length, and my condition noticeably improved. I still hope that I might someday be a candidate for a larger IPP, and recover all of my lost erect length and girth, however God's will and time will tell.
Again, thank you for your civil discourse, and have a blessed day.

Samsdad

Postby Samsdad » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:22 pm

I am a Christian ... ironically, I doubt that Dr Elist (Jewish) would EVER make that statement for any reason, including 'profit' ... I take full accountability for my own flawed and wrong life choices and decisions ... and stand by my previous offer to 'naginati' to allow FrankTalk senior administrator, Paul Nelson, to confirm for all reading this who we both are, and to factually confirm that naginati's wildly wrong and unsubstantiated accusations about me are as flawed and false as his '(il)logic', and assertions that I am Dr Elist himself. So what do you say, naginati? Are you as willing to elevate this to Paul's administrative level for confirmation as you are to falsely accuse and attack others? How does that old saying go? 'Put up or ...' :)

naginati

Postby naginati » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samsdad

Postby Samsdad » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:40 am

Naginati ... Well I have had both an unsuccessful silicone implant surgery with Dr Elist, and a successful IPP surgery with him ... as I stated in my original post, before you chose to falsely accuse and personally attack me. I never recommended Dr Elist's silicone implant, acknowledged my own failed experience, and went even further to say that I wish I could go back in time, knowing what I know now, so that I would not have chosen so called 'penile enhancement' surgery years ago. But that was not enough to keep you from falsely accusing and personally attacking me again. So then I offered to allow FrankTalk senior administrator, Paul Nelson, to confirm both of our identities in order to prove the truth...but you chose not to accept that offer to confirm who was telling the truth, and who was just falsely accusing and personally attacking another member with zero proof. Going forward, I will focus on mutually respective and constructive questions, and comments. Best wishes.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 am

I am obsessed about not losing anymore size, I've lost about an inch from 20 years of ED.

So I am looking for a doctor that will be careful to size me fully. Understanding that I may never return to the size I was when younger. However, I would never try to use a back alley method to make me larger.

I firmly believe this topic does not belong in the FrankTalk site. I thought it was about ED.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 am

FreddyFree wrote:I am obsessed about not losing anymore size, I've lost about an inch from 20 years of ED.

So I am looking for a doctor that will be careful to size me fully. Understanding that I may never return to the size I was when younger. However, I would never try to use a back alley method to make me larger.

I firmly believe this topic does not belong in the FrankTalk site. I thought it was about ED.

If you go to the Home page and click on LEARN MORE, you will see that it is about any sexual issue. Having said that members WILL remain civil and respectful to one another at all times. It is accepted that not everyone will always agree with everyone but, it's how the debate plays out that is important. This post has already crossed the line a few times and it will not be permitted to continue. The bottom line is, this website is here forever, it's members, .......

Larry

Return to “Implants”