Pain at base of penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Badarse

Pain at base of penis

Postby Badarse » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:17 am

Morning all,

Just wondered if anyone else had experienced pain at the base of their shaft? I can feel what I assume is the tube leading to my titan's reservoir on the left at the base of my shaft. Pressure on this area and the lower bit of my groin at that side is quite painful and still feels a bit bruised. I am seven weeks post op and noticed this was quite sore during sex last night. Usual and to be expected at this stage of recovery? I know it's quite early still, just can't wait for it to all settle down so I can enjoy using the new addition rather than worrying about it.

Thanks guys!
37 - ED following rectal cancer surgery and radiotherapy.
20cm Coloplast Titan implanted 11/04/18 - UCLH - Dr Ralph

Spikepork

Re: Pain at base of penis

Postby Spikepork » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:33 am

Hi. Normal I think. I had the same for some months. But now all good. It does settle completely.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:30 am

Yes I had the same, more pain on the LHS but gone now

It will heal in time
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Badarse

Postby Badarse » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:47 am

Thanks for the response guys, it's still much more sore today than it had been and my the groin area above it seems a little swollen too. I'll keep an eye on it. Phone appointment with the nurse Thursday so if it's no better I'll ask their opinion.

Cheers!

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Always pays to check in case of any infection. Don’t wait if you are concerned it’s more than just pain. Get it looked at. Best wishes.

quote="Badarse"]Thanks for the response guys, it's still much more sore today than it had been and my the groin area above it seems a little swollen too. I'll keep an eye on it. Phone appointment with the nurse Thursday so if it's no better I'll ask their opinion.

Cheers![/quote]
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Badarse

Postby Badarse » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:14 am

Spoke to the nurse yesterday, she says it doesn't sound like anything to worry about which is reassuring. It is annoying though! The right side of my groin where the rtube runs to the reservoir is still really sore when I squat or try to run. I was hoping by eight weeks I would be pain free but I guess the recovery period is different for everyone. :roll:

Return to “Implants”