Young Men w/ Implants Thread

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Young Men w/ Implants Thread

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:13 am

oldbeek wrote:Defiant, Read the posts on sensitivity and orgasm. This is no picnic. Cycling every day for 2 years is very painful. I thought the pain from trimix was bad. This is no better and I do it sex or not. I could climax easily with tri mix. I left trimix because it started pyronies. IF ANYTHING WORKS, do not go to implant. Some young guy was griping about not having his raging hard on. Notice : if you pump this thing up to hard, you can not get an orgasm. There you are with your million dollar dick and you have to use it half hard ( I mean where you have give assistance to stuff it in) because that beautiful hard dick will not cum because it is to damn hard. Be careful what you wish for, NOTHING beats a natural dick, no matter what it takes to get it hard.

Oldbeek; Have you consulted a doctor about this? Pain still present after 2 years is NOT NORMAL. I am sorry you are having a bad experience but have you noticed that on here that you can count the unhappy implantees on one hand?

Larry

BillyBobTMS

Postby BillyBobTMS » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:24 am

Larry10625 wrote:
oldbeek wrote:Defiant, Read the posts on sensitivity and orgasm. This is no picnic. Cycling every day for 2 years is very painful. I thought the pain from trimix was bad. This is no better and I do it sex or not. I could climax easily with tri mix. I left trimix because it started pyronies. IF ANYTHING WORKS, do not go to implant. Some young guy was griping about not having his raging hard on. Notice : if you pump this thing up to hard, you can not get an orgasm. There you are with your million dollar dick and you have to use it half hard ( I mean where you have give assistance to stuff it in) because that beautiful hard dick will not cum because it is to damn hard. Be careful what you wish for, NOTHING beats a natural dick, no matter what it takes to get it hard.

Oldbeek; Have you consulted a doctor about this? Pain still present after 2 years is NOT NORMAL. I am sorry you are having a bad experience but have you noticed that on here that you can count the unhappy implantees on one hand?

Larry

I think he is recently implanted, not 2 years past it? Oldbeek, is that right and did you mean the prospect of painful cycling for 2 years is not appealing?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:06 am

BillyBobTMS wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

I think he is recently implanted, not 2 years past it? Oldbeek, is that right and did you mean the prospect of painful cycling for 2 years is not appealing?

Oops, ok, thanks.

Larry

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:25 pm

That is correct. The prospect of cycling and pain involved till get it stretched out. As for Defiant;; He needs to get his head straight. I read his other post describing his relationship problems. If he does get an implant, that he definitely does not need, he will be worrying when it will fail. At 34 it will fail several times in his lifetime. He needs consulting by a sex therapist and a good prostitute til he gets his confidence back. Anxiety is a chemical imbalance in the brain that can be treated. It sounds like he has sever anxiety. Anxiety runs in a friends family and I find it hard to believe that any of them have ever found a mate. Their mates are all saints, but they keep them on their meds and things work out. Just my 2 cents.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Casey.Mods

Postby Casey.Mods » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Ruktitan wrote:Mental journey.. was downhill from my 20's failing at sex with different partners multiple times. Was just brushed off as bad timing and used pills and injections to get by which was not even prescribed by nhs. I had to pay private for injections as they said as I dont have cancer, i dont qualify!.
So i was told at 20 my only option was implant. Which scared the hell out of me and I tried every other natural remedy, in the end I learned more and more about the implant and bit the bullet. Wish I done it years ago. Feel free to ask any questions

Does it feel natural after healing? Did it meet your expectations or did it create new ones?

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Casey.Mods wrote:
Ruktitan wrote:Mental journey.. was downhill from my 20's failing at sex with different partners multiple times. Was just brushed off as bad timing and used pills and injections to get by which was not even prescribed by nhs. I had to pay private for injections as they said as I dont have cancer, i dont qualify!.
So i was told at 20 my only option was implant. Which scared the hell out of me and I tried every other natural remedy, in the end I learned more and more about the implant and bit the bullet. Wish I done it years ago. Feel free to ask any questions

Does it feel natural after healing? Did it meet your expectations or did it create new ones?

It doesnt feel natural. But im also forgetting what natural used to feel like. It feels very like part of my body. I would say if I had not been undersized it would have surpassed my expectations as when it is hard it is very hard and useable. Fills you with a sense of confidence.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Casey.Mods

Postby Casey.Mods » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Ruktitan wrote:
Casey.Mods wrote:

It doesnt feel natural. But im also forgetting what natural used to feel like. It feels very like part of my body. I would say if I had not been undersized it would have surpassed my expectations as when it is hard it is very hard and useable. Fills you with a sense of confidence.

So it doesn't feel natural, and how are you undersized? Sorry for all the questions.. I'm just trying to wrap my head around it.

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Ruktitan wrote:
Casey.Mods wrote:

When you say it doesn't feel natural, does this mean when you have sex it doesn't feel like YOU are the one doing it? If this were the case it would seem as though the implant isn't a solution :(
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

billigan70

Postby billigan70 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:22 pm

It takes seconds to inflate-
Cool thing is your ready even if you don’t want to be !

It’s all down hill once you move forward -
22cm Titan touch implanted on 2/27/17

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 pm

It feels natural to me like I'm having a solid erection (like when I was younger), and with masturbating or intercourse (or oral sex). it feels natural, too.

Return to “Implants”